Christmas.....the good & the bad.

lew

The good news is we're finally getting our 1st snowfall of the season and with the colder temps arriving, it may just hang around long enough to give us a white Christmas :santa:

The bad news is the thieves that own the oil companies decided to raise the price of gas 11 cents a litre around here yesterday afternoon, just in time for everyone to start doing their Christmas travelling :angry:

Anyone surprised????

With this obvious pattern I'm surprised they get anyone.... It happens every holiday.... Why not fill up ahead of time...? I mean I get it... It sucks if your gunna burn more then a tank traveling...

My truck, car, snowblower and boat are all full with an extra tank in the shed.....

Also.... I don't think the extra $5-15 bucks a tank will ruin anyone's holidays.... A 10 cent change means $13 more a tank if I'm on fumes with my F-150....

I wish gas prices we be more stable as well... But I doubt that'll happen...

So I buy low and try to keep it full until the price goes up... Then burn what i have until it drops again....

I received a note from my propane company of many years and the prebuy price I paid was $2.28 per Gallon. The note was to inform me they would be reducing the price I pay to $1.99 per gallon with a refund of any unused balance returned in March after the heating season. With the easy winter we have had so far they said they will not have to purchase any more from the suppliers during the cold season.

Art