1 pike and a few miles off the break in period.

limeyangler

Got out later than i thought today....only had an hour as my trip to town turned into a bit of a farce(whole other story i wont go into :wallbash:). jack felt the pressure too....for the first time ever he fell asleep all by himself....lol....with his lunch in his lap.

With the lad and mum tucked up for an afternoon nap, I headed out. Lots showing on the bottom and suspended...but only one suspended pike wanted to eat today.

Got back and dog was going nuts barking to go for a run...he likes chasing the snowmachine!

KID WAS TOAST....TIME TO SNEAK OUT

IMG_3438-1.jpg

REALLY NICE RIDE IN

IMG_3433.jpg

ARRIVED WITH LESS THAN AN HOUR DAYLIGHT LEFT

IMG_3438.jpg

DOG WAS TOAST TOO AFTER CHASING ME DOWN

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

FUN COUPLE OF HOURS

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BMvLVfwEGyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hopefully i will get into some fish soon, but not really that worried....just enjoying getting out.

Cheers all.

Si.

I hear there's a pretty good whitefish bite goes on there as well

I never targeted them myself----I really dislike whitefish---fried or even smoked

I'm surprised i like to eat them either....they stink real bad when cleaning.....almost as bad as ling....but both taste good to me.

There are whitefish in there....but i have still to work out how to get lots often.

What's the break in period for the dog?

Great video, looks like fun!

LOL...Brian, thats a good one. Poor crazy Roloff.

awesome Simon !

down here ... ice is only a figment of our imagination

what is the bait/lure of choice ?

Just jig and minnows...dont really break out much more than that until trout opens....then i unleash the lure arsenal!

:lol: Brian :lol: Poor dog :P:lol: Nice to see that you had time for some break-ins and got into some fish to boot B) Awesome Simon!!!

Thanks J! really sorry to hear your news, thoughts are with you guys.

Well at least you caught one! I haven't been fishing in a few weeks

Not complaining at all...was awesome just to be out.!

Nice stuff SImon.. I havent been out n far too long..Man he sled sounds like a beast of a machine!

Yeah...i needed a fishing session too. Apparently its really quiet, my buddy said he was watching me go by when i was doing about 80mph....he said you could hardly hear it, but sitting on it it definitely has a throaty roar/rumble....i smile riding this machine.

No good ice here either,trying to get out every weekend ice or not!!!!:clapping:

Good on ya, bit cold for the boat, no?

I'm surprised i like to eat them either....they stink real bad when cleaning.....almost as bad as ling....but both taste good to me.

There are whitefish in there....but i have still to work out how to get lots often.

LOL...Brian, thats a good one. Poor crazy Roloff.

Just jig and minnows...dont really break out much more than that until trout opens....then i unleash the lure arsenal!

Thanks J! really sorry to hear your news, thoughts are with you guys.

Not complaining at all...was awesome just to be out.!

Yeah...i needed a fishing session too. Apparently its really quiet, my buddy said he was watching me go by when i was doing about 80mph....he said you could hardly hear it, but sitting on it it definitely has a throaty roar/rumble....i smile riding this machine.

Good on ya, bit cold for the boat, no?

No boat Simon,river and ice if we get any:P