Canada Post and Christmas

Roy

Around Christmas time every year I always used to joke "Don't mail your Christmas cards out too early because Canada Post is liable to get them mixed up with last year's cards."

Well, I'm here to take all of that back and to congratulate them this time.

Monday morning this week (the 3rd) I went to the post office with twenty individual letters to Santa Claus from some kidlets that I know. Today, Wednesday the 5th, it seems that all or most of the children received a personal letter from Santa Claus.

I don't know how they did that but thank you Canada Post and of course thank you Santa. :)

Around Christmas time every year I always used to joke "Don't mail your Christmas cards out too early because Canada Post is liable to get them mixed up with last year's cards."

Well, I'm here to take all of that back and to congratulate them this time.

Monday morning this week (the 3rd) I went to the post office with twenty individual letters to Santa Claus from some kidlets that I know. Today, Wednesday the 5th, it seems that all or most of the children received a personal letter from Santa Claus.

I don't know how they did that but thank you Canada Post and of course thank you Santa. :)

Roy, Just doing what you do for the kidlets you know....you're better than Santa.

Seriously bowslayer... you're really taking my belief in Santa Claus to new heights! So is the story that Darsky posted. Sacrilege for kids to read...

:dunno:

Wayne,it,s sad enough that it,s on the tv,let alone that post. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Sad really. CHRISTMAS IS FOR KIDS.

Roy my freind,,,,,, :santa: :santa: :clapping: :clapping: