NF..time for a trade in

raysfish2005

Ohhhhh Boy o boy.......Did i do the right thing, my 2001 Dodge Dakota had 460 thousand km's and was still running like a top but with the black friday sale on Ford F150's I had to stop in and see what was shaking.

Just picked up a new 2013 F150 xlt 4x4 loaded for a steal...i dont get how you can discount a truck 17,000.00 off sticker and make money...but im very happy with my new ride....its one sweet machine.

Thanks Ford...now to see if its Ray tough....lol

Ohhhhh Boy o boy.......Did i do the right thing, my 2001 Dodge Dakota had 460 thousand km's and was still running like a top but with the black friday sale on Ford F150's I had to stop in and see what was shaking.

Just picked up a new 2013 F150 xlt 4x4 loaded for a steal...i dont get how you can discount a truck 17,000.00 off sticker and make money...but im very happy with my new ride....its one sweet machine.

Thanks Ford...now to see if its Ray tough....lol

best i can do < but she is a sexy lady, misfish..the dodge didnt have the interior room of the ford.

IMG_2586s.jpg

Nice new ride !!!! That's the truck I was going to get and had my mind made up but with all the discounts plus my dads GM discount I saved an additional 5 grand and ford was going to match it but changed their mind so I went with a silverado z714x4 but I really did love to ford what engine did you get ??

Beaut truck---I got the 2010 4 door f150----the back seat does have the leg room of a sedan

She came with the 5 liter v8 27 mpg highway ....we had guests in whitelightning last night, there is sooo much room in the beast that you could put in another set of seats, the truck does have one flaw.......my girlfriend pointed it out last night...she asked how am I going to scrap off the windshield..??????

and she was right i cant even reach 1/4 of it...I also have to go out and get a set of running boards put on her this weekend or grow two more feet.

but your right.....I get a woody

every time i take her for a spin....the truck i mean...as she also pointed out...Oh great iv been replaced...yep sad but true...