Congratulations Aaron Weibe

mike rousseau

Don't know how many of you remember that weird video posted with the sheep head fishing and gotye music in the background.... And jigs in some other guys face....

Well that guy landed himself a tv show starting next year....

Uncut angling on wild tv.... And pursuit channel....

If its anything like his YouTube videos it will be exciting multi species action with plenty of big fish...

Way to go Aaron....

Can't wait...

That's excellent news. I just love these guys - they're truly fearless, and about the only ones out there doing anything creative or different. I look forward to seeing their show, since the vast majority of TV fishing shows on air now are just plain awful.

I had never heard of them so I checked out their website and watch a couple videos. I've never seen anything like it. The sheepshead video .... I'm speechless. I don't know what to say, other than I couldn't stop watching. It was the most odd, amazing, mesmerizing, entertaining fishing video I've seen, possibly ever. These guys are gonna do alright!

Edited by vtbass

if it's the video I am thinking of, it seemed gay... (not that there is anything wrong with that)

but it's not for me...wasn't he singing to the other guy in the boat and being about as manly as Richard Simmons

(not that there is anything wrong with that) but it's not for me.

That video was designed to draw attention...I think it was a successful decision...not all of the videos are Richard Simmonsy...I think they will be good to watch up until they get on the sponsor ship wagon