Hi All

Loonietoon

Good to hear from ya Kelvin. We think about ya from time to time

Thanks Rich..hope all is well with you guys....just trying to get things done still... it will take a while to get all these problems solved.. had to hire a lawyer to handle the government with there crap. Have not even been out fishing at all this year.. total whip out.. got to try to work with my son to get him to trust the boat so I can get him in it.. just wants to stay on shore he does.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for the emails been busy Sorry I did not get back to you all till now, not been to good around here, Had to put the little dog down last week Kidney Failure (my wifes baby and mine also)But on a good note start a new job next week for another trucking company close to home going back into dispatching for a while so hopefully I can be around more

Sorry about your puppy Kelvin.sad.gif Been down that road myself.

But good news about your new jobclapping.gif Nothin better to keep you outta trouble than a good job.

Hope to see you around more.

Be well

Paul

Well she was diagnosed about 1.1/2 years ago with this and we had her on meds and the said about a month ago she was doing great. then 2 weeks ago she did not want to eat much then started walking like she was drunk (hell thats my job) then stopped taking her pills and throwing up. We knew then it was time. Got her cremated and put in a urn and my daughter knows when I go she is to be put with her mother & me when they open it up.