Steelhead Opener Report

ccmtcanada

Nice job guuys. I though i recognized you from somewhere. I was the one who was fishing under the bridge for the most part and then I walk down to the pool that ccm was fishing. Did you guys end up goiing anywhere else?? right after you left that hole i managed to get a nice male from under the logs. Ill be back there today so I hope to see you around.

Hey there! Too bad we didn't make the connection yesterday. Hope you had a good opener...it was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you. I heard you pulled one out of that spot we were both drifting. Good job...I couldn't get them to sniff my bait...LOL. Maybe we'll see you out there again!

Cliff

Three cheers for team "STEEL EYES"

You two are the best hope to see you soon . what a day you had nice fish, nice weather and most of all nice time together .

I didn't fail to notice who again caught the biggest fish , :worthy:

Yeah...you gotta get up here soon! We had a fun day out there that's for sure. As for our team name "Steel Eyes"....I like that better than "Wall Heads"....LOL

Troupers man I tell ya. Im happy you got some action. Bly sorry about the knee, sacrifices pain and work, all this just to have a little fun. To me its always worth it. Take another look at those great pictures, in 40 years you will be happy you could even balance that good. lol

Thanks! Always figure it is worth it if I am doing something I really enjoy. The knee should be fine in a few days....slap on the ice etc. and carry on!

bly

Awesome report and nice fish. Fishing on the opener for the first time is a lot like losing your virginity...Good or bad, you'll never forget it. Too bad about the knee...You're a real trouper to go through that.