Need some angle iron (metal or aluminum)

RangerGuy

Try Bayview Boats - North end of the Southbound side of Gasoline Alley (he builds huge custom aluminums). I picked up some plate from him VERY CHEAP$$$$$. Bring small bills - he didn't have any change when I was there so he cut the price even more! Now I feel guilty!

Michael

I have from 1x1x1/8 up to 8x8x1...up to a hundred feet of each size...what do you want

edit, you can't get 1/8, it starts at 1/4 for 4x4. I can bend the 1/8 though

Edited by Dara

Ok so I just remeasured the mounting bases for my blind.

The angle iron would have to be 4 X 3 inches. Here is a pic of the bracket.

It's kind of hard to explain but this bracket is meant to be bolted to bench seats or a raised deck of some kind.

It allows the blind to fold down towards the bow for driving and storage. My plan is to get 4 L shaped pieces of the appropriate size

and bolt them to the lund sport brackets then bolt this to the L shaped piece so I can fully remove the blind in fishing season :)

I'm thinking it might just be easier to take a drive to the metal place with bracket in hand.

315C6CEC-3B0C-4B0C-9237-7C5AECF61416-277-0000003B5B3CB27C.jpg

Edited by RangerGuy

I think I may need a different mounting method, I better fully assemble this thing before I decide on how I'm gonna mount it.. I looks like it's going to be way to high.

Thats what I was thinking. Mine is mounted to the front deck, and rear benches. I don't have a quickset.....same deal, only I made mine. I think its better myself. A lot cheaper, that's for sure!

S.