Now, that was Wicked Delicious!!!

Leecher

For those that miss my last report, my Bro-in-law and I were able to get each a limit of speckle trout B) You can peruse it at your leasure here:

The Specks were on Fire

Buttered pan seared papillon speckle trout :) Enjoy!

First Garlic Salt, touch a salt & pepper

DSC08420.jpg

Spreading them out like butterfly :)

DSC08421.jpg

Turning them once

DSC08422.jpg

My reward :D

DSC08423.jpg

Tight lines

TJunkie

Looks good buddy,but I hate bones and skin. Im a shovel it in,kinda guy.LOL

Nicely done.

I usually am too, Brian, but, the skin on specks is amazing and, when cooked properly, you can just pull those bones right out in one piece!

Looks fantastic Jacques!!!!!!

Well now I'm hungry :whistling:

Looks absolutely delish. Reminds me of how I used to cook the bows from the rivers I caught in the mountains in Alberta. Right on the open fire, cast iron skillet, butter, salt and pepper and a bit of garlic salt!!!! Right on :thumbsup_anim:

Mouth watering.

I like your style. Nothing fancy, just some fish in a pan.

Nick, this was the way my mom always cook trout and it's how I always have them :) Thanks!!!

Looks good buddy,but I hate bones and skin. Im a shovel it in,kinda guy.LOL

Nicely done.

I think filets is what you prefer and can understand but this way there is no waste :) Thanks B!!!

I usually am too, Brian, but, the skin on specks is amazing and, when cooked properly, you can just pull those bones right out in one piece!

Looks fantastic Jacques!!!!!!

Exactly Frankie :thumbsup_anim: Thanks!!!

Well now I'm hungry :whistling:

Looks absolutely delish. Reminds me of how I used to cook the bows from the rivers I caught in the mountains in Alberta. Right on the open fire, cast iron skillet, butter, salt and pepper and a bit of garlic salt!!!! Right on :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Joey!!! Butter, salt & pepper and a little of garlic salt is the perfect combination B):thumbsup_anim:

LOL

Trust me bud,I waste nothing.My plate is always bare,when Im done. :D

LOL By waste, I meant, that filleting a fish you always leave the most tasteful meat along the bones... this way you get to savour the little bit left behind ;):whistling::D

That is probably that best way to cook those tasty gems. BTW - I'll need a new keyboard with all the drooling going on here.

Sure is Will :thumbsup_anim: Come on up this way, I have 5 more and then we can go get some more me and you :Gonefishing:B)

That's how we cook 'em in algonquin park. Sans the garlic however.

Enjoy mon frere

Merci mon chum!!! You bet :thumbsup_anim: Garlic is a must.... just a little sprinkle does it :) Better than walleye I might add :w00t: Can't get enough of them B) Now I can go and fetch some more :D