Bass Opener

Luke V.

So with Bass opening on the 23rd, where is everyone going to be?

I will be on the Upper Niagara River insearch of the 7-8 lb smallie that has been evading me for the past year or two.

Tight Lines

Luke

4 days at Fushimi and Longlac up in Northeastern Ontario for Pike and Walleye. laugh.gif The bass can wait one more week. I've been planning this trip for 3 years now.

That being said, soon as I get back I've got a date with Mountsberg resevior.... or Heart Lake...... or Toronto islands.

Edited by jeremy84

3 days in a row on Longpoint Bay doing the opener derby then fishing the Edu-cast event on sunday taking a highschool kid out for smallies and monday I will be taking out a couple that their father bought for them from a charity auction for the St thomas all breed dog rescue hopefully a day or 2 next weekend to I can't wait I need some fish therapy !!!!

We’ll be out in the pack, drifting between Bait Island and EC10 of Long Point Bay.

First time in close to 20 years that I haven’t had my own boat; so I’ll be hitching a ride in my eldest brother’s.

So if anyone sees a white (trimmed in black) 28 foot Chaparral with the name Just Once “Again” that’ll be us.

His radio is usually scanning between channels 68 and 69; so give out a yell and say hello.

Dan.

3 days in a row on Longpoint Bay doing the opener derby then fishing the Edu-cast event on sunday taking a highschool kid out for smallies and monday I will be taking out a couple that their father bought for them from a charity auction for the St thomas all breed dog rescue hopefully a day or 2 next weekend to I can't wait I need some fish therapy !!!!

Sounds like a great few days. Im sure you will not be disapointed!

Might hit our local "mudhole" looking for a rematch with a certain largemouth, that jumped three times and made my jaw drop.

That's always a pleasure about bass fishing. You see it and then its gone, going back to get even is what its all about!

Depends on a combination of wifey's work schedule and babysitter availability. Somewhere like 3 Mile in Muskoka or Gull in Minden, with possible back-up plans on Rice or Orangeville Reservoir. Well...Orangeville is more like an emergency measure than a backup plan....but I'll take what I can get

We’ll be out in the pack, drifting between Bait Island and EC10 of Long Point Bay.

First time in close to 20 years that I haven’t had my own boat; so I’ll be hitching a ride in my eldest brother’s.

So if anyone sees a white (trimmed in black) 28 foot Chaparral with the name Just Once “Again” that’ll be us.

His radio is usually scanning between channels 68 and 69; so give out a yell and say hello.

Dan.

I will be out there early morning but once it get's busy I'm heading for bluffs looking for some big girls