Fish-A-Thon for a Cure!!!

Thanks to all of you guys and your amazing support www.fish-a-thon.com has been overwhelmed with traffic in the last 24 hours and we crashed the site! lol Dan's been in contact with our host about it and they're trying to get it back online ASAP.

In the meantime, if you have anybody who wants to sign up late for the event please tell them they can contact myself or Dan directly at [email protected] or [email protected] and we can get them registered and send them pledge sheets.

Folks looking to donate via PayPal can sign into PayPal.com and make donations payable to [email protected] - Remember to tell them to include your name in the notes so we know who the donations were meant for.

Thanks folks!

Awesome - you guys rock! We have TWO BBQ's comin' this year! I hope your skills can handle it! hahaha My wife even bought BRAND NEW flippers for ya's! Thanks guys! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

I hope they are long handles.....I can't do my artsy flips with out them....

Met up with Pikeslayer aka Simon and picked up a prizepack from Clam Corp! The ice rods look great! Can't wait for tomorrow....but definitely not looking forward to leaving my house by 04:30 :|

Long day of fishing :D

Damn :wallbash::wallbash: now I need a new alias. Good to meet you D.

Best wishes to y'all tomorrow.

KICK CANCERS ASS

Slayer aka Survivor

had a great day! Thanks to Dan and Ryan, and everyone else involved. The food was fantastic as usual, and the prizes and donations were incredible!

The only gripe of the day was the fishing :P But still had a blast, damn weather made it tough. Congrats to everyone who won an award, and especially to the guy who raised the most pledges, absolutely amazing! He will be getting spoiled by Dave Mercer thats forsure!

Thanks again and can't wait for next years event, its growing exponentially!

Thanks to Dan and Ryan for hosting a truly amazing event. I had a blast and was able to spend the entire day fishing with my cousin which is somthing I always love as he and I both have the same goofy sense of humor.

Don't know why you hold the fish-a-thon on a lake with no fish though. laugh.gif I kid I kid.

Seriously though, I'll be back next year, with hopefully more friends and family. Hats off to an awesome event.