Meet Gizmo

misfish

The name came to me right away,as soon as I seen his face.Been a great an exciting day,to say the least.

Cute doesn't cut it... after looking again.... he's adorable :thumbsup_anim: I'm sure he'll bring you lots of joy in the years to come :)

We had one similar about 6 months ago but had to returned to the SPCA because he was not clean at all & destroyed numerous items in the house his name was Gamik :

P3190108.jpg

I must admit I was a bit sad of the outcome.

ummmm,any dog can be trained, but it's the owners job to do it, not the dogs. :unsure:

ummmm,any dog can be trained, but it's the owners job to do it, not the dogs. :unsure:

We tried but he was already 1 year & a half old & came with his bad habits too, what may not have helped I guess is t we where act that we were not at home enough too, me & my wife had dogs before too & never had that problem before, it was like 2 months we had it when we made the decision we could not keep him, now we have a cat & she is litter trained.

Edited by puncho

Hello Gizmo!

Now, you listen to Uncle Paul.

Daddy likes to fish the rivers and streams, OK?

You tell him to get one of those shoulder type bags, big enough for you to ride in, so he can take you with him, and he can teach you all about them little trouty things he calls fishwhistling.gif .....Got it?good.gif

AWESOME!!!

I was wondering when I would see a post like this from you!!

Reminds me a lot of Riley when she was a pup. Before she turned white.

CSC_7281.jpg

2008_0125Image0075.jpg

2008_0125Image0079.jpg

Edited by N.A.W

I'll see your Giz and raise you two spastic beagles! :thumbsup_anim: Actually I don't think any home is complete without a dog in it and I wouldn't trade Mandy for anything, she is actually starting to turn out to be a good dog! Glad to see you got one too!

Edited by Big Cliff

We tried but he was already 1 year & a half old & came with his bad habits too, what may not have helped I guess is t we where act that we were not at home enough too, me & my wife had dogs before too & never had that problem before, it was like 2 months we had it when we made the decision we could not keep him, now we have a cat & she is litter trained.

Ya, that was probably worked out best for the dog. Hopefully he went to a home that could take care of him.

Cute pup Brian, enjoy