Favourite hockey songs!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

There are much better examples of true Canadiana than the origional links posted. How about:

Edit: Stompin Tom covered by Jedimaster's post. Thankfully.

i avoided the obvious and included a few i figured few would know.

i must have hat the NOttawa song emailed to me by 50 people since 2007. i gotta admit, it's pretty funny.

I wish Don elaborated on how weak and pathetic the Senators are. I understand how this opens up the ________ vs. Sens debate, but I feel as though it requires affirmation how comparable the senators are to the boil on my Aunt's left foot. I recognize how the original poster clearly organized links to be anti-HNIC, and somehow pro sens, but I find this in violation of a nationally-accepted, agreed-upon understanding upon Canadian hockey fans, in which "the Sens suck, plain and simple".

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings that have clearly taken place. I want to thank, in advance, all Canadian hockey fans (who are not smoking reefer atm) who recognize that the Sens clearly have 0% chance at success (statistically). I also want to apologize, in advance, for all non-sens fans who were forced to read this response in duplicate (as, through basic cognition, have already arrived at the fact that Ottawa clearly will not advance past the first round)

Again, this post is not meant to highlight failures, yet is designed to ensure that all hockey fans within Canadian borders are thinking clearly and capably.

I hope the hockey-education readers of OFC have decided upon a well-inform nation-team decision. Go nucks.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I recognize how the original poster clearly organized links to be anti-HNIC, and somehow pro sens,

the first song is about the jets. and the other song is anti- don cherry for the record. :dunno:

i'm guessing the weed is strong in weston?

i'm sure the canucks will look great until it counts as always. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

I wish Don elaborated on how weak and pathetic the Senators are. I understand how this opens up the ________ vs. Sens debate, but I feel as though it requires affirmation how comparable the senators are to the boil on my Aunt's left foot. I recognize how the original poster clearly organized links to be anti-HNIC, and somehow pro sens, but I find this in violation of a nationally-accepted, agreed-upon understanding upon Canadian hockey fans, in which "the Sens suck, plain and simple".

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings that have clearly taken place. I want to thank, in advance, all Canadian hockey fans (who are not smoking reefer atm) who recognize that the Sens clearly have 0% chance at success (statistically). I also want to apologize, in advance, for all non-sens fans who were forced to read this response in duplicate (as, through basic cognition, have already arrived at the fact that Ottawa clearly will not advance past the first round)

Again, this post is not meant to highlight failures, yet is designed to ensure that all hockey fans within Canadian borders are thinking clearly and capably.

I hope the hockey-education readers of OFC have decided upon a well-inform nation-team decision. Go nucks.

That was simply outstanding.

Even if it was baseless, it was still outstanding.

Made my night. :lol:

"the Sens suck, plain and simple".

I once heard a great explanation to why a statement like this is wrong...

First of all... As individuals...they are good enough for the NHL...so to say they suck is incorrect...

Second...as a team...they made the playoffs...so to say they suck is incorrect...

Third...there are huge numbers of sens fans that would disagree with that statement...

It's fair to say that you don't like them for personal reasons... But to say they suck is just plain untrue...

Side note... My buddy Jesse Winchester is back from his 3 months off due to injurie and playing great...

Go Sens!!!!

I once heard a great explanation to why a statement like this is wrong...

First of all... As individuals...they are good enough for the NHL...so to say they suck is incorrect...

Second...as a team...they made the playoffs...so to say they suck is incorrect...

Third...there are huge numbers of sens fans that would disagree with that statement...

It's fair to say that you don't like them for personal reasons... But to say they suck is just plain untrue...

Side note... My buddy Jesse Winchester is back from his 3 months off due to injurie and playing great...

Go Sens!!!!

So in response. :clapping: I love this stuff! :rofl2::w00t:

First off, clearly some of the laffs should not be in the NHL.

Secondly, the laffs did NOT make the playoffs,again, so to say they don't suck after 8 yrs missing post season action, would be incorrect.

Thirdly, a huge number of laff fans would NOT disagree with any of the above, which is even more disturbing, but not out of the expected by non-laff fans.

Side note, that lame apology(with the tie one) by Burkie was as pathetic as it gets!!!!

It's fair to say that I don't like the laffs for many valid reasons, but to say they don't suck is just untrue!

Edited by muskymatt

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

To quote muskymatt:

"bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!"

should you like to see some of them, tune in to the first home game (monday i believe)... you'll also note the acc will be remarkably empty what with the inevitable spring hibernation of leafs fans.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus