BIG DOG

Squid

Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records

Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.

With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just grew".... and grew, and grew, and grew.

image001__3_.jpg

Holy crap he is huge.

Would not want to have to clean up after him while taking for his daily walks thats for sure........You would have to take a pitch fork and wheel barrow.......lol.......Forget a grocery bag.....lol

Edited by nautifish

My old english(CYRIBUS) at his full potential when he was 6 clocked in a 235lbs one year and did not look even remotely close to that picture even at 195 looking at that picture and having owned the breed i would say the dog in that picture pushes 500lbs+

It has to be fake if it is not i hope he is not fixed because that guy could make a fortune with that blood line

So I looked into the Hurk situation caus I love dogs. Heres what I found. He is a real dog but not that pic.

BIGGEST (LIVING)

"Hercules", an English Mastiff with a 36" neck, is the current record holder at 284 lbs. His guardian John Flynn (who ain't so shabby himself at 270 lbs) once saw a bird roosting on Hercules' head. Hercules just sat there blinking, says Mr. Flynn. "He's not the smartest dog in the world, that's for sure."

(Photo: Boston Herald)

BIGGEST (EVER)

In 1989, an English Mastiff named "Zorba" tipped the scales—or should I say demolished the scales—at a whopping 343 lbs at the age of 8.

med_gallery_322_145_24953.jpg

I have a customer that brought a mastiff into our store and I couldn't believe the size of the thing. I was a "brindle" colour and looked like a lion at first glance. His dog wasn't fat but weighed a svelt 200 and change. My customer was driving an older Impala (like a taxi) and when he put the dog in the car and it laid in the back seat I swear it went from one side right to the other. It however didn't look as big as the one in the pics. Hey,maybe the people are only four feet tall LOL.