Where's The Best Place Locally to Buy A Bowmount?

solopaddler

Hey guys can anyone point me in right direction?

I'm looking to purchase a Minn Kota Terrova, who's got the best prices in the GTA?

I can find plenty of decent prices online in the States, but for something like this I want to shop locally and I'm not exactly sure where to go.

when I bought my last one

I looked everywhere in southern Ontario

fishing world had the best price

Lebarons was a close second and with their discount membership card was the lowest price

Fishing World, seriously? That would be handy, thanks.

I was wondering about Jos at Angling Outfitters as well. Not sure if he sells bowmounts though.

Unless you are going to be in the area anyways any savings would be eaten up by gas money. That being said Fishing World and most others may match any advertised price you can find within a reasonable drive. I've also found that Crappy tire has great clearance sales at the end of the season...

Unless you are going to be in the area anyways any savings would be eaten up by gas money. That being said Fishing World and most others may match any advertised price you can find within a reasonable drive. I've also found that Crappy tire has great clearance sales at the end of the season...

It will be worth the drive to Woodstock - call him first.

Cdn Tire does not carry the Terrova.

I just got mine from angling outfitter. His price was as good as anywhere I looked - including the states. But call first - it sounds like he sells quite a few. Until this weekend though the SAIL folks were covering the taxes - and while their price was a bit higher than AO the tax savings was significant. With that said I was able to strike a deal with AO that included the mounting bracket which after I were to account for gas made AO very competitive for me.

Edited by Rob V

Well it seems Fishing World has changed their policies which is great to see! I remember several years ago when I was looking at items they refused to match the prices I showed them... I am pleased to hear they have reversed this policy.... as I was very critical of them at that time and made it known..... perhaps common sense prevailed!

Perhaps they may just see some of my business in the future, thanks to this level of customer service being offered.

Thank you Fishing World!

Mike... you cant go wrong with Jos... I went to him because of advice taken here after being snuffed a couple years ago by FW, in regards to their pricing... and the experience with Jos is worth the drive itself.

That said... seeing as how Fishing World has changed policies... perhaps give them an chance as well.

?

G

Mike, email sent!

Thank you sir!!!

Anyone contemplating any type of fishing related purchase should really contact Phil. I'm embarassed to admit I never even thought of it for the trolling motor.

He's got a new online tackle shop (etackle.ca), is a great guy and is an OFC member to boot.