New F150 questions

Gerry

At 100mph because your accelerator is stuck to the floor!!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

But officer, I wasn't speeding.....it was my truck.... :whistling::rofl2:

BTW....Toyota found out they were all scams....but the press never covered that, did they....and I never had my accelerator peddle replaced.

I have a 2011 SuperCrew 4x4, 6.5 box Ecoboost. Bought it last May and now at 32500 km. I have noticed the occasional vibration now and then but I always thought it was snow and ice jammed into one of my rims because it eventually goes away. I will take note to see if it happens during the coming summer months. This is my 4th F150 and they have all treated me well. However, I am not impressed with the Ecoboost's gas mileage. I get 16mpg highway, 14.5mpg town and 11mpg will towing a 3500lb trailer on the highway.

How the heck are you getting 28mpg out of yours Rob C?!

But officer, I wasn't speeding.....it was my truck.... :whistling::rofl2:

BTW....Toyota found out they were all scams....but the press never covered that, did they....and I never had my accelerator peddle replaced.

Stop being a sheep.. You've blinded by Toyota loyalty if you think there were never any unintended acceleration issues.

If Toyota was so innocent, why did they settle? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

http://www.insideline.com/lexus/es-350/2009/toyota-reaches-settlement-with-chp-officers-families-after-fatal-crash.html

Stop being a sheep.. You've blinded by Toyota loyalty if you think there were never any unintended acceleration issues.

If Toyota was so innocent, why did they settle? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

http://www.insideline.com/lexus/es-350/2009/toyota-reaches-settlement-with-chp-officers-families-after-fatal-crash.html

A friend at work had their car accelate by it's self while backing inot a parking spot. idling into the spot with foot resting on the brake and it accelerated into the vehicle behind them.

I have a 2011 SuperCrew 4x4, 6.5 box Ecoboost. Bought it last May and now at 32500 km. I have noticed the occasional vibration now and then but I always thought it was snow and ice jammed into one of my rims because it eventually goes away. I will take note to see if it happens during the coming summer months. This is my 4th F150 and they have all treated me well. However, I am not impressed with the Ecoboost's gas mileage. I get 16mpg highway, 14.5mpg town and 11mpg will towing a 3500lb trailer on the highway.

How the heck are you getting 28mpg out of yours Rob C?!

Ha typo bud! Fixed it up, bet you were wondering how I was doin that!

Rob C