Lunch time session with Jack

limeyangler

Hi all...

went to the shack with Jack and Roloff today...............

HE'S A NATURAL

IMG_0964.jpg

HERE BOY!

IMG_0970.jpg

ROLOFF AND JACK ARE INSEPERABLE ALREADY

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0976-1.jpg

THE DOG JUST KEEPS GROWING, NOT QUITE 5 MONTHS....OVER 50LBs...AND COULD PULL A TRUCK OUT OF A DITCH!

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974-1.jpg

UHOH.....WET HANDS...TIME FOR LUNCH

IMG_0979-1.jpg

IMG_0985-1.jpg

AFTER LUNCH WE WAITED FOR A BITE AND CLIMBED SNOWBANKS....

IMG_0987-1.jpg

IMG_0988-1.jpg

IMG_0989-1.jpg

IMG_0992-1.jpg

IMG_0993-1.jpg

WE DID NOT CATCH ANYTHING.....BUT HE'S GOT THE TECHNIQUE!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fYt5CGEn_Kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WHAT A GREAT COUPLE OF HOURS......DOES NOT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT! (IMHO)

Isn't it great spending time watching the boy grow. Especially with the beautiful surroundings of nature's playground.

As for the dog, he's not halfway to full grown. There are a couple of chocolates in the neighbourhood that weigh in over 120lbs. The one at the farm, Remington, is so happy to see me he has bowled me over a few times.

:thumbsup_anim: Hey Simon once again great pics; :good: to catch fish is a bonus :good: to spend time together outdoors is priceless. After reading your post Ben my son, and I took out some albums with pics of fishing over the past few years. Best times ever. Check your email if u get a chance.

Cheers

Excellent post Simon :thumbsup_anim:

Roloff is sure getting big :o

He sure is...he sits stretched out just like Ralphie in your signature pic!

Looks to me like everyone had fun.

Yup...not much complaining from any of us....lol

Isn't it great spending time watching the boy grow. Especially with the beautiful surroundings of nature's playground.

As for the dog, he's not halfway to full grown. There are a couple of chocolates in the neighbourhood that weigh in over 120lbs. The one at the farm, Remington, is so happy to see me he has bowled me over a few times.

Thanks Bruce...lol...OMG...120lbs :o

Dude...Jack eats better at lunch than I do! Do you deliver?

I doubt it Dale....lol...i seem to remember a pretty awesome moose smokie shore lunch you served me once!

I'm glad to see you boys spend some quality :Gonefishing: time together at the shack B):thumbsup_anim: It put a smile on my face :D

Thanks Jacques.....yup...same happens when you post with your daughter....fun times.

Looks like a great time congrats and it must be nice to have ice to fish on

LOL...crazy winter eh? I hear that there is green grass just south of International Falls....CRAZY!

awesome day for a lunch

Thanks Corvy...it sure was a nice day...sun, blue skies and only -1!

That is absolutely awesome. What a great way for that boy to grow up :)

It certainly feels like we made the right decision to move here when you see Jack out there doing his stuff!

Glad to see Roloff pull up a chair beside Jack at lunch..That's one smart pooch!!

He's incredibly dumb and incredibly smart at the same time.

What a lucky little dude! A great Dad, a beautiful pup for a friend, fishing mid week, and yes, Jack does get nicer lunches than most of us!!! Way to go!

Thanks Rattletrap...i definitely am blessed to have such an awesome kid....i'm growing fonder of the dog everyday...its been a slow prcess as i have always been a cat person and its taken a while to get to adjust to a pup.

Great stuff, Simon. Awesome shots of Jack and "the gremlin"! :thumbsup_anim:

LOL...the gremlin ears...you were so spot on with that!

I've heard rumors that Jack regularly out fishes dad. Is this true Simon? :lol: Those photos show the best type of fishing. :good:

You know what Gord...Jack has yet to witness a fish come through the ice! But if he is anything like his mum he will outfish me for sure!

:thumbsup_anim: Hey Simon once again great pics; :good: to catch fish is a bonus :good: to spend time together outdoors is priceless. After reading your post Ben my son, and I took out some albums with pics of fishing over the past few years. Best times ever. Check your email if u get a chance.

Cheers

Ahhhhh...awesome. I'll check my mail now.

You know what Gord...Jack has yet to witness a fish come through the ice! But if he is anything like his mum he will outfish me for sure!

Yeah, I hear you. I've got the same problem. The wife out fishes me quite often. :Gonefishing: I just chalk it up to my excellent guiding ability :D