Another Personal Best.

Live2fish85

Well as some of you know my girlfriend and I have been expecting another baby. Well after her being over a week late and supposed to be born on Feb 14th I have been getting very worked up and just wanted to hold my new child. The wife was supposed to get induced this morning so we were all ready but the baby had other plans.

4am Wed morning the day before being induced my girlfriend wakes me up saying she is having contractions. So I timed them out to see and determine whether we should go to the hospital, she wasn't ready so we stayed up and watched some tv and just relaxed. Well it wasn't until about noon when we were getting closer so we went to Grimsby where she was having her and stayed at my grandparents just to be closer. Well around 2:30pm we headed to the hospital and from there on things started to happen quick. After waiting well over an hour for her to get the epidural and getting it around 5:30 things slowed down after that. I was going crazy with excitment lol.

Finally at 8:13pm my second daughter was born and perfectly healthy. She was a monster as well lol. My first daughter was a big baby at 8.13lbs and my girlfriend is a small girl. Well my newest daughter was 9.2lbs. It was great though as this time there were no complications as there were before and I was happily able to cut the cord. I couldn't have asked for things any beetter and I am a proud father of two beautiful girls.

We named my daughter Grace and my girlfriend and I couldn't be any happier.

Here are two pictures of my new daughter.

2012-02-22202522.jpg

2012-02-23195534.jpg

Thank you

Chris.

If my typing isn't great sorry I am tired as I haven't slept more then 2 hours in I don't know how long.