More winter stealies

icefisherman

Nice day today so what better to do then check the rivers for active stealhead....they sure were active...one of my best days this season....8/9 final score...most fish were silver clean and very healthy...just one was colored...some larger then the rest but all full of energy and willing to play and show some pretty good acrobatics...Sorry for the picture quality but again not easy to take good pictures when you are alone with a cell phone, frozen fingers and trying to get the fish back in the water ASAP. Still better than nothing I think....

Few shots from the day for your viewing pleasure:

WP_000128-1.jpg

WP_000129.jpg

WP_000131.jpg

WP_000139.jpg

WP_000130.jpg

WP_000132.jpg

WP_000135.jpg

WP_000138.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Better get 'em while you can 'cause with this unusually warm winter they will just be a memory come opener and will probably already be out in the blue zone. ;)

Which will be a great thing for the bows!! They are sooo much better in the fall.

That said, way to go Emil. This is still a fun time to catch them.

Better get 'em while you can 'cause with this unusually warm winter they will just be a memory come opener and will probably already be out in the blue zone. ;)

ditto.... couple there , especially the first shot look like they may recently spawned out. BTW looks like you had a good day, nice fish :clapping:

Well you are probably right...but they can run and can't hide from me...boat is ready so let them go to the BZ....my favorite spot :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman