Spring?

Nipfisher

Heres one Roy you have'nt heard on the forum yet , its the skipper spring report , but its always a year late and it go's like this , i'll give it for the two last years then every one can think what ever ........... having an excavating buisness our start up day for the season last year was March 19th with the years before start up day being March 14th , today i was given a heads up for a major dig to start next week , no landscaping involved but we are optimistic again for things to be under way for mid March ........

The guys on the edge this morning, they where talking about switching the ground hog out for a Honey Badger the night before ground hog day. See what happens when buddy reaches in there to pull him out.

That would be exiting!! :stretcher:

Edited by N.A.W

The guys on the edge this morning, they where talking about switching the ground hog out for a Honey Badger the night before ground hog day. See what happens when buddy reaches in there to pull him out.

That would be exiting!! :stretcher:

it would , might even get Roy excited ...... lol

That would be exiting!! stretcher.gif

haha 6 more weeks of intensive care

Is it possible to have Spring without a Winter..... :dunno:

And BTW I got up extra early this morning and shot that rodent before he could see his shadow....you might want to say the last thing he saw was a 45 grain bullet delivered special delivery from me to him..... :ninja:...thus NO MORE WINTERS....and as you can see, it's working.... :D