Gunna be a busy day Skip

NAW

How's snowmobiling work without snow? :)

We've had snow for at least a week. We had a white christmas here, and its still here! I have about 6" on my lawn as it is. That's enough for me!!

Like I said...suckers!! hahaha

S.

Oh Boy, the palm trees are starting to take on snow.....that can't be good for them.... :oops: .....damn Canadian snow storms.... :wallbash:

Weather be no problem for you Bob... stuck in the middle lane, 5K slower than anyone else... with your hazard lights on! :D

I handed the keys to my truck to the kids boyfriend and told him to do the drive. Hope I get it back in one piece. Took them from 2:30 to now (5pm) to get to Bradford and she says they're now out of the squall. 2.5 hours to go what generally takes me 55 minutes to get to Terry's house.

Weather be no problem for you Bob... stuck in the middle lane, 5K slower than anyone else... with your hazard lights on! :D

Yep that's me....LOL....hey wait....no middle lane here....barely north and south lane here....what should I do.... :rofl2:

But anyways the nasty snow stopped (less then 1 inch) and now it's moonshine time again :tease: ....

i think i would rather water BBs palm trees for him ....but as it is now....im in a catch 22....if i snowblow the lane right now it might be perceived as anxious....if i dont ....it could be perceived as lazy....it doesnt look like there is enough on the road for a snowplow to make much of a bank so im going to opt for the lazy perception...

trail passes for the sledders doesnt seem like a very good investment this year :whistling: