Marks Worm Warehouse

GBW

Hey all.

Anyone know these folks?

My mom and dad went in looking for some stuff for me for Christmas and got and earfull of great ideas! I got what I needed and thensome. So if either Mark or Betty are on this site, thanks! if not, someone please pass the word Geoff W says thanks...

G

*edit to add* I'll be visiting in the spring/early summer...

Edited by GBW

They are great folks, Mark also sits on the advisory council for FMZ 17 representing the baitfish council. I will be sure to pass on this message to him next week at the meeting.

Thanks Ron!

My folks got a musky cradle from him and a double showgirl so he may know who they are too.

Edited by GBW

is that the one off 36,before you get into bobcaygeon.Is he open in the winter?

off 36, yes from the looks of it on the map. as for winter, duno. 705-738-5743 is listed on the handout my dad gave me.

Great people and a great little store.I have been stopping in there for about 15 years now. They always have quality live bait and keep a good selection of tackle that works for what's biting in the area.

Plus a little tip for anyone who goes up there alot. Mark gets stuff in from his supplier on Tuesdays I believe. We have a place in Caygeon so I am up there every weekend from May until October. I can go in there on the weekend and if he doesn't have what I am looking for, he will order it and it will be waiting for me when I go up the following weekend. There prices are right in line with places down here in Oshawa. Some stuff cheaper even.

No surprise to me that they treated your folks well GBW. I try to give them as much of my business as I can.

Wow, I've driven past a million times and never realized it was more than a back-shed bait shop.

Looks like really nice store, I'll have to make a point of stopping by.

They are great folks, Mark also sits on the advisory council for FMZ 17 representing the baitfish council. I will be sure to pass on this message to him next week at the meeting.

The great part with Mark being on the advisory council is that it is in P'Boro and gives him a chance to drop stuff off at Shimano...He took my second hand Curado Bantam in a couple of years ago as the drag system was seized on one side (seems someone put the magnets in backwards) and only charged $8...

He had never taken a baitrunner carp reel apart so he cleaned and lubricated and replaced some drag washers and charged me zilch !

What a Guy Eh? He deserves all the custom he can get...