back on shore after a day of moving the hut

because we all know "water on the water and beer on the pier"

and it would be wrong to drink out there

once we have "safe ice"

hope I covered everything...LOL

Party pooper. LMAO

OK OK

you caught me Bunk

I took some old photos and put my head on some I found on the internet with a mess of crappie and did a fake report

I am sorry but it seemed funny at the time

everyone knows I couldn't catch fish if my life depended on it..but it made me feel so good

LOL

got you

of course I caught those crappie, you guys found it easier to believe I made the story up...LOL

but I did, I really did catch those beauties ...

no really I did

yes it is to brag

so I can say I am better then you

if you don't understand why I would remove the big building in the background that many people would recognize, then there is little reason to waste my time chatting with you

but I did state that it was not my spot and I am sorry if it bothers you that I respected the guy that took me there as to not give up his spot..not of the guys I went with are members here...

oh when I see you posting where you are fishing when they are very small secret spots, I just might do it too

well not this spot because I told the guy I was with that I would blur the background ..........

And boss, I've read all of your posts (111) and they are almost without exception, questions about where to fish. Not one single report either. That's your choice but it certainly does not weigh heavily in you favour. Sorry but facts are facts.

yes it is to brag

so I can say I am better then you

if you don't understand why I would remove the big building in the background that many people would recognize, then there is little reason to waste my time chatting with you

but I did state that it was not my spot and I am sorry if it bothers you that I respected the guy that took me there as to not give up his spot..not of the guys I went with are members here...

oh when I see you posting where you are fishing when they are very small secret spots, I just might do it too

well not this spot because I told the guy I was with that I would blur the background ..........

fair enough, i can respect that.

that shouldve been directed to the whole community and not just you. i see a number of guys who do that.

I have only done it when someone I am with asks me to

but as there are so many people that come to this type of forum and their only goal is to find new spots by saving all the photos and trying to match them to the lakes.......so many people blur all their photos or just quit posting them

I come here to share with friends,

and if you saw my posts from my first 2 years of going to temagami icefishing you would see I went 14 days without catching a fish and still I posted my trips.......just to share with friends...nothing to do with bragging

just sharing good times with friends

but as there are so many people that come to this type of forum and their only goal is to find new spots by saving all the photos and trying to match them to the lakes.......so many people blur all their photos or just quit posting them

i bet the majority of people who do that arent even members, they just do a quick google search, and find their way onto here.