Top 3 websites

Daplumma

OFC is my fave by far. :D

I always check "Yahoo canada" for the local news and "CNN" news in the morning. Then I check the Weather from "the weather network" than I'm addicted to "Ebay" so I look on there all the time and check "NBA.com" to see how Steve Nash is doing.

Man' I'm turning into more of a geek everyday, damn Bill Gates. :lol:

All fishing in 2 weeks no more internet for this guy., exept for OFC daily check in.

Is this thread ok... it kinda advertises other forums, Just checking before I post mine... no shot to you ofcourse Daplumma... Just want to make sure before I post the forums I read and stuff, ya know ;)

That sorta crossed my mind Bill but most guys here "get it" and I wouldn't expect too much shameless plugging of other fishing type websites.I just want to see what other good websites that people here visit.

Joe

This is the only fishing site I hit regularly anymore, just the best I have seen, and more or less what my interests in fishing are centered on. I hit other sites on occasion, depending on what I need to get info on, and due to my illness I hit MsWorld and BrainTalk to get info on medical issues.

LOL I was always a bit of a book worm, now I read info on stuff on the net.