Any one ?

Skipper D

I should'nt , but i realy would like to go try bass fishing this morning on Simcoe . I had fish lesson #3 and know all about drop shot and tube jigs and have to gear to do it and just echin to give it a try . Any one want to come along ? If not then i think i'll go out and winterize the boat and call it quits for this year . I hate going alone .

Funny how thease kinds of threads never get replys , its too bad . Remember if ya ever choose to come a long the Tim Hortons , food afterwards , and boat gas are always free , i would'nt have it any other way . The offer is just my way of giving back i guess and to have some one to run the dam camera ...... lol . Take care all , i am off to winterize the boat and have some space back in my shop .

Thanks every one , i understand things dont work out for every one at times . It was one of those things were i was holding off putting the boat away because of wanting to try bass fishing for the first time and after a friend showing me how it was done and fixing me up with the gear i needed and waiting to see how i would make out at it . Then at the same time i knew i should'nt because of outstanding demands my company has on me right now , so with being the boss i thru it all up in the air to do which ever landed first at that moment . Now i realy have every one to thank that you's kept me on trac , the boat got put away like it should and my paper work is almost done for the new invoicing program that i need to get up and running . Ther will be many other days for fish and perhaps then i will be better ready . Take care all and thank you for your threads .