Fun out on Lady S

bigugli

Met up with CPH for a day of perchin. Despite the rain, we had a fun day, and caught some quality fish. No minnows or worms. Strictly artificial baits on Sunday.

Mom and I love to fish, but we just don't get enough time out together.

Let the pics talk.

DSCN3449.jpg

DSCN3450.jpg

Mom's catch

DSCN3451.jpg

Mine

DSCN3454.jpg

The beginnings of Mom's next pot of fish head soup.

DSCN3453.jpg

To end the day

DSCN3457.jpg

Good company, good fun, good food. A day to cherish.

Yes it was a perfect day despite the not so perfect weather. Tell your mom she is welcome in my boat anytime. The "shore lunch" was great and so are the goodies you sent home with me. :thumbsup_anim: And I'm hoping to get the garlic planted later this week when things warm up and dry up a little.

Once again thx for a good day Bruce. Like I already told you, if you can sneak up again this fall, I will have a spot reserved in the boat for you.

Hey...I knows that spot...

I recognizes the tree behind Bruce...It is the one that is all pee-stained around the bottom...whistling.gif

LOL Beansie....I do believe there are a few trees in that general area that have the same problem :whistling: BTW did you and Dave make it up there this past week? Ted and I slayed perch in there yesterday :thumbsup_anim:

LOL Beansie....I do believe there are a few trees in that general area that have the same problem :whistling: BTW did you and Dave make it up there this past week? Ted and I slayed perch in there yesterday :thumbsup_anim:

No...Uncle Dave (like me to-day) is tied up with family stuff all weekend...he still works during the week...

We will be driving right by there today on our way over to Innisfil...don't think I could talk Maribeth into stopping for a while though...Dang !

Again...Thanks for the heads-up...