Ontario Fishing Community Get Together

Skipper D

Boy, that sounds like fun... maybe we could all bring our rods or something, maybe some boats as well and then we could get a tournament going and maybe we could do it every year...

Minimum 1000 posts to attend or you pay an entry fee...

HH

i'M GOOD for the next 3 yearswhistling.gif

we already have many yearly ,Monthly G2Gs

from Ugly shirt fridays to firehouse parties to to Lakair Bay of Quintie there was Nippising one...wild activity kind of stopped that one..but it is still talked about....

the Tyler derby started as a year G to G......and many more

but just like jello, there's always room for one more get together

sure it was an ad years ago..there's always room for Jello

Ah ya,forgot about this one.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUybAMfa-0?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUybAMfa-0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUybAMfa-0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Skipper, a better question would be, "Are there any OFC get togethers and if so, when and where are they held?"

Don't assume that people are not interested in something because they are not responding to your posts.

ROY , That was my way of doing just that , sorry but i hate when good things come to an end to soon.

dunno.gifThank you Roy

Edited by Skipper " D "

ROY , That was my way of doing just that , sorry but i hate when good things come to an end to soon.

dunno.gifThank you Roy

I am SOOO biting my lip on that ONE comment... :devil:

why don't you have a look at when the next one is going on? BOQ is in Nov and there is a rather long wait for the F4T event so look what's close to you and see what you can be a part of?

Look up the fishing for Tyler event, see how it's run and see if you can help in your area too?

What, Was it too warm? :whistling:

that and flat!

Geoff drinks donkey piss Brian.. couldn't even get him to try a good pint of Fullers London Pride when we were out for ugly shirt friday.

hey now, I did have to go back to work that day. I had feared if it was good as you said I would not have made it back to work...