An evening with the snot rockets

limeyangler

Hi all,

got out yesterday for an evening bite....a couple of walleye but mostly young pike. Did get the opportunity to play with the underwater camera housing again. Got a good clip of a crayfish too from yesterday afternoon when playing with my boy on our shoreline.

Just jigs and spinners with minnows, a couple of minutes with a crankbait got another pike.

Anyway...here's the vids.

UNDERWATER SHOTS

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/woIbiUAVfSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SNOT ROCKETS

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NUx66oN6BBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cool

I have been trying to get some underwater video of some pike but have not had any luck

I should get better at this underwater stuff...hopefully get some good shots. I need to get out with a buddy though as trying to film underwater on your own is not so easy.

By the way Terry...that Avatar has melted part of my left eyeball

Great pics,love that stuff:clapping:

Thanks Dave

i gotta git me one of thoseclapping.gif Great vids Simon !!

Lol...the bloody thing cost more than the camera Paul!

What there's no ice up there yet Simon? :P

LOL...soon...patience young Skywalker.

Great stuff Simon - thanks. Nice to see a fishin' post thumbsup_anim.gif

looks like fantastic weather that day

The weather has been crazy good up here...been at work mostly...but when i do get out the walleye are in a funny mood.

nice day on the lake simon ill take the snots all day long they are fun

Hey Corvy, i enjoyed it too. The walleye have been in a funny mood so i made the concious decision not to stress if they did not come out to play and just enjoy non stop pike fun on a gorgeous evening if need be,

very cool

Thanks doood.

I love watching your youtube videos :P I've been subscribed for quite some time now and I think I've watched every one thumbsup_anim.gif

Thanks Northern!

Odd you posted that crayfish underwater. Out fishing tonight with a buddy and he was getting walleye on a crayfish immitation while we were bass fishing. Cool camera fun Simon.

Thanks Drew, sounds like you are having more success with the walleye than me...lol.

Easy to see why they call them rockets.....man that first pike just disappeared in an instant! Fun times thumbsup_anim.gif

The thing flew eh?