Ok now, riddle me this!

Roy

How come the three most active threads since 2:57 this afternoon are about dead fish?

1- Dumping fish remains into the lake.

2- Bowmanville Creek salmon run and

3- Bronte.

whistling.gif And let the fist fights begin at the one you didnt mention Roywhistling.gif

Just for the heck of it, I may go down to flyfish for the last time with a rod im giving to a young lad soon. That sure will baffle a fewrofl2.gif Using marshmellows and ear plugs on the hookrofl2.gif

Not enough carp anglers here. That's why. :P

Got that right

We fish for something that is plentiful everywhere, grows big, fights hard and are just as inedible as Lake O salmon...The only thing we strip and sometimes poach are corn cobs :lol:

I guess you could milk tiger nuts to make horchata :D

Got that right

We fish for something that is plentiful everywhere, grows big, fights hard and are just as inedible as Lake O salmon...The only thing we strip and sometimes poach are corn cobs :lol:

I guess you could milk tiger nuts to make horchata :D

So when is our next visit to the Toronto Zoo? :P

Edited by hammercarp

Considering that 95% of the threads on here are NON FISHING RELATED ..............at least dead fish are FISHING RELATED. :whistling::Gonefishing:

Thats the beauty of our site man...Could you imagine how quite it would be in here if we only talked about fishing :lol: