ive been hacked...

mike rousseau

From Musky Mike via PM:

0 -14 lbs Muskellunge, cleaned and scaled (pike can also be used)

1 cup butter

salt and pepper, to taste (lemon pepper is wonderful in baked fish)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350F and grease a baking pan.

Clean and rinse fish thoroughly.

Rub with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Place fish in prepared pan and bake, allowing 10 minutes for each pound.

It may be necessary to baste the fish if it is sufficiently large to require more than one hour.

Use 2 tablespoons butter in one cup of water and baste every twn minutes if necessary to prevent fish from drying out.

:w00t:

cause im not telling you an elaborate story and asking for money...

HAHA Good point!!

Just read your last post and I don't blame you for being ticked off. Who gets their jollies causing someone grief?? I always imagine this is done by some little coward sitting in his Mom's basement. How would you like to meet them face to face? Just once!

Edited by grimsbylander

heres the message that "I" sent gbw... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

I'm writing this with tears in My eyes My Family and I came down here to (Leyton, London) for a short vacation,unfortunately We got mugged last night in alley by a gang of thugs on our way back from shopping, one of them had a knife poking my neck for almost two minutes and everything we had on us including my cell phone, credit cards were all stolen,quite honestly it was beyond a dreadful experience for us but looking on the bright side we weren't seriously hurt or injured and we are still alive so that is whats important.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than few hrs from now, but I'm really having some difficulties clearing our hotel bills and also need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for us to catch a flight back home in a couple of hours.

Am freaked out at the moment and i need your help right away! wondering if you could please loan me some money to settle the hotel bills and get a flight back home, i promise to def refund it back as soon as i return home.

Hanging in here to read from you.

Mike.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Where should i send the money, Mike?.........or should i say Comradewhistling.gifrofl2.gif

I would not have fallen for this. He uses better gramardevil.gif

Just kidding Mike........Hope you know that. Sounds like you have had a run of bad luck lately. Sorry to hear about this latest .

Darn hackers! Just found out our business phone system was hacked by long distance thieves. They made 4 hours worth of call to Nicaragua so Bell shut it down. Apparently they hack though your voice mail system so we had to change all the passwords. That just sucks!

Add this to your contact list in your e-mail program:

[email protected]

You'll immediately get an error e-mail if anything is sent to this address from you and then you will know you've been hacked, hopefully before they get around to changing your passwords. It's not the best but at least it's something.

Michael

Add this to your contact list in your e-mail program:

[email protected]

You'll immediately get an error e-mail if anything is sent to this address from you and then you will know you've been hacked, hopefully before they get around to changing your passwords. It's not the best but at least it's something.

Michael

I too have been hacked into this past weekend. :wallbash: Perverted crap sent to all my contacts. :wallbash: My mother, pastor :wallbash:

Thanks for this tip.

That's a really old (by internet standards) scam. It's not a hack job. Your email problem is something completely unrelated.

When my dad died in 08 my family wrote an obituary of his life. :worthy: Some scammer must have studied ours and preyed on my mothers grief. Canadian fishing has been a huge part of our world and they worked it into their scam.

My mother was contacted by someone purporting to be Canadian authority and they have my nephew in jail.:devil: My nephew is a DEA agent and posesses a MMA belt. His percieved trouble would have cost him his job so my mother sent the money.

These low life scammers prey on good people through obits and the like.

It seems that here in the states something could be done to spank these idiots! No, we are

busy letting baby rapists run free and busting good people for pot. :whistling:

When my dad died in 08 my family wrote an obituary of his life. :worthy: Some scammer must have studied ours and preyed on my mothers grief. Canadian fishing has been a huge part of our world and they worked it into their scam.

My mother was contacted by someone purporting to be Canadian authority and they have my nephew in jail.:devil: My nephew is a DEA agent and posesses a MMA belt. His percieved trouble would have cost him his job so my mother sent the money.

These low life scammers prey on good people through obits and the like.

It seems that here in the states something could be done to spank these idiots! No, we are

busy letting baby rapists run free and busting good people for pot. :whistling:

That is heartbreaking stuff. :( Sorry your Mother and your family had to go through that on account of some low-life waste of skin.

I was hacked a few weeks ago. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I noticed it within seconds because I was watching a video on my PS3 with my wife beside me on the couch, when suddenly I'm signed out due to signing in at another location. I couldn't get back in. I tried my email, couldn't get in there either. I managed to reset my email account quickly, and then reset my PS3 password. The IP address in my email's activity history is a TOR IP, therefore it's useless - anonymous network utilized by hackers, amongst others.

Hasn't happened since, but some odd timing... I signed up for an angler site right before this occurred. But that may be coincidence, considering the PS3 hacking and whatnot. But how my email and PS3 account were linked together, I have no idea, as they're completely different domains and everything...

Guessing you have a gmail account... :whistling:

What's that mean?

That is heartbreaking stuff. :( Sorry your Mother and your family had to go through that on account of some low-life waste of skin.

Thank you Roy for your thoughtfulness. I did happen to notice slight adjustment in my post. :oops: Low-life waste of skin is better.

Edited by Pikeslayer8

I was hacked a few weeks ago. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I noticed it within seconds because I was watching a video on my PS3 with my wife beside me on the couch, when suddenly I'm signed out due to signing in at another location. I couldn't get back in. I tried my email, couldn't get in there either. I managed to reset my email account quickly, and then reset my PS3 password. The IP address in my email's activity history is a TOR IP, therefore it's useless - anonymous network utilized by hackers, amongst others.

Hasn't happened since, but some odd timing... I signed up for an angler site right before this occurred. But that may be coincidence, considering the PS3 hacking and whatnot. But how my email and PS3 account were linked together, I have no idea, as they're completely different domains and everything...

What's that mean?

I've only seen the.. .I've been mugged.. send money.. email from contacts of mine that have gmail accounts, which leads me to believe they aren't overly secure.

I've only seen the.. .I've been mugged.. send money.. email from contacts of mine that have gmail accounts, which leads me to believe they aren't overly secure.

I have had a Gmail account for YEARS......but I use a elaborate password...now a friend of mine used his address for his password and he got hacked.