Anyone hear from Joe or Art ?

Bernie

I hope they don't have too much mess to clean upsad.gif The whole eastern seabord took a really bad hit.

I have all my flashlites at hand, and my generator is gased and tested just in case.Here in kweebec, we lose electricity at the slightest wind fart it seemswallbash.gif

Got a note from Joe on FaceBook a little bit ago. Sounds like they came though things pretty good. The worst was east of them. That's good to hear. Patsy and I were thinking of our friends as Irene made it way up through Virginia.

Edited by Rich Clemens

O.K. I'm caught up for now. We dodged a bullet on this one here on the farm. Their was a High Pressure pushing on us from West that keep most of the issues on the coast. We got 1-2 inches of rain and winds gusts only in the 40 mph range. So it was branches and leaf debris to get up up all in all no damage. The Boat rode out a 4ft surge at high tide without any ill effects. I checked it this morning and the canvas was still in place with no water intrusion and it looked like it had gotten a good washing. I checked the power and water to the boat and both were still on and the batteries were topped off so no ill effects thankfully. The only casualty was a 2 1/2 ft eel that I had in my eel trap for bait was accidenly released by my friend so the cage did not get damaged he cleared it and put it in the boat before the storm. Thanks for all of your concern it mean a lot to us down here.

Art