BIG BLUE SHARK!

Hey guys,

Last year around this time we shot an awesome shark show - I haven't been fishing the past couple of weeks because I've been finishing the basement, so this is my contribution to the board this week! :thumbsup_anim: It was a wild ride, and lots of fun even though I was behind the camera... I did however get a chance to catch my first ever shark on this trip!

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Ryan

Nice video! Huge fish..Why was it brought into the boat? Couldnt it have been released in the water? Its funny cuase the guys says dont stress the fish after wrestling with it..Again great fish!

Hey buddy,

They usually aren't so big and come in a lot easier! haha Captain Art doesn't just fish them for fun, he does all kinds of research and takes part in studies.... What was shown earlier in the show and in a previous episode is that the sharks are tagged, measured, they do samples and sometimes even put radio transmitters on them.... All that went down between landing the shark and releasing it.

Art is an awesome guy and shark fishing in Canada should def. Be on anybodies bucket list!

DSCF4049.jpg

Cheers,

Ryan