Man Arrested for Impaired Operation of a Paddleboat?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

One puts others' lives at risk. Not sure if i'd worry about a guy in a paddleboat taking out another boat or running down kids on a sidewalk.

swimmers perhaps? i can only imagine the terror of being run over by that paddle and rubber rudder!

Don't worry there are a lot of misconceptions and confusion out there, I don't mind answering questions

Just make sure your giving the right answers. In my experience, the cops are the worste ones to ask.

Just sayin....

S.

The drunk guy in the paddleboat could have passed out until after dark. I could have been driving my boat at night, hit him and the sudden swerving/impact could have sent one of my kids overboard. That among many other possibilities is why he is a danger.

code of canada

That "code" makes me laugh and laugh ever since I got hooked on Holmes Inspections....I learned there are codes for everything but they never help the home owner....what's next....a permit to open your own window....I really believe it would be easier to list what's not against the codes in Ontario...just saying... :whistling:

Oh come on, he wasn't even drunk. I read nothing about him trying to outrun them. Hey, I watch Cops, I know how it workswhistling.gif

That would have made the OJ Simpson and the white bronco chase look like formula 1!

That comment reminds me of this commercial :rofl2:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QsxV49pmnL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The drunk guy in the paddleboat could have passed out until after dark. I could have been driving my boat at night, hit him and the sudden swerving/impact could have sent one of my kids overboard. That among many other possibilities is why he is a danger.

Give me a break...

The dummy blew over .080mgs....he was hammered it actually takes a lot of drinkin to get you bac over 80. When I took the breath technition course I was a got the chance to be a test subject and had 5 rye and cokes in 45 minutes and the highest reading I registered was a .04 and there was no way I was going to drive afterwards. Regardless of the fact that he was in a paddleboat it is considered the same as a canoe or a car or airplane...under the criminal code of canada a paddleboat is considered a vessel

And dr sal, a bike is not a motor vehicle and a person cannot be arrested for impaired biking lol he got a public intox ticket which is a wopping $65

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

And dr sal, a bike is not a motor vehicle and a person cannot be arrested for impaired biking lol he got a public intox ticket which is a wopping $65

I guess they should drive a car instead.

We are so over-policed it's a joke, and it breeds resentment towards law enforcement.

I posted this thread only as a joke because I thought the image of a drunk man paddling around was funny. Those of you who are sticking up for the police patrolling a small inland lake and issuing fines to cottagers need to remove the pole... There's real bad guys out there.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus