Thought I'd lost my magic touch...

Beans

'Atta Boy Beano!!! Nice haul!!

Z and I are on holidays for two weeks commencing the week of August 15.

Maybe we can set up a day to carp-it together......would love to hook Z up with one of those hogs.

Meely

That would be great Meely...I'm always lookin' for an excuse to run down to my most favorite carp swim...might need a bigger brollie...whistling.gif

I musta somehow missed your post . . . was just checkin' back this mornin,' and there ya wuzz, proudly displaying a 20+ pounder, so ya STILL got it! I was up on Saturday & Sunday, 5 fish both days, same as Ron. I think there was only one over 20 pounds . . . most were 'turbo-charged 10 - 12 pounders. I had to give up the best fish of the weekend though . . . . I just got 'im on, and I received a rather urgent message from Mother Nature, that I would be needing a 'nest' within the next few minutes. I hollered for Ron to 'reel in,' and navigate my fish in . . . . I NEEDED TO DO SOME BUSINESS . . . . . NOW! I didn't have a prayer of breaking off the 65 pound Power Pro, and was considerin' tying the fish to my back bumper, and reefin' 'in with the van! Lucky the 'nesting area' was only 2 minutes away . . . 3 minutes would have been messy! I have next Thursday & Friday off . . . might go to Peterpatch, maybe to Trent River . . . interested . . . . Ron & the Brit are going too?