Looks like it all comes down to this

darsky

Pretty amazing to think that after 81 games-the whole shebang comes down to their very last game of the season. I for one will be cheering for Les Canadiens and have a place reserved on my sofa at 7pm on Sat nite. I hope it will be stimulating hockey.

i hate to say it but the leafs look like they are out of it a win on saturday in regulation would put them in but the islanders are a team who doesnt look liek they will choke from wat ive seen tonight leafs played bruatl the last 15 of the third :wallbash:

even if the leafs win .... they have to rely on sunday's game between the devils and isles ..... and hope that brodeur will win it.

brodeur wont be playing most likely considering new jersey will be resting their guys up for the playoffs all teh big guys for nj will be sitting out and theyll put the crap holes out isles look to be taking eigth spot and they got philly staurday its gonna take a miracle for philly to beat them :dunno: GO LEAFS GO hopefully leafs will amke it altrhough they dont have much of a chance now

I don't think Brodeur will play either.Why risk injury just to add to a record he all ready owns.Soon enough he will have the all time shutout record and many more.Hopefully the Flyers beat the Islanders tomorrow afternoon.Expect the unexpected.