Sites a little screwy

misfish

Terry time for a new boat brake out the gas can and burn that bad dream :whistling:

I see a legend in is future.

last time i saw him was 2 years ago and that's no lie

Ever since he gave up ice fishing

Hell, you seen him more then me. :whistling:

I see a legend in is future.

Yes that would be a great choice in boats for Terry no more problems :thumbsup_anim:

Hell, you seen him more then me. :whistling:

your kidding me right?

it's only a 2 hour drive to see him B

He comes on from time to time adds his 2 cents and goes back to what ever he was doing.

I didn't know the web address for OFC was going to change. I had to do a little searching to find the new address. Maybe some people are wondering why they can't connect to OFC like I was or maybe I am the only one.

Tom.

it was pinned to the top of the page that the domain changed

If you aren't on the net and you don't know the website is going to change to a different address, then how can you read the about the domain change. Even a mass email would have helped.

Tom.

I guess cuz of the domain change, but when I try to open the site through my "favorites" is didn't work. Had to delete the old one, and put a new one in.

No big deal, all is good now.

I didn't know the web address for OFC was going to change. I had to do a little searching to find the new address. Maybe some people are wondering why they can't connect to OFC like I was or maybe I am the only one.

Tom.

No you weren't the only one, I thought the website was down and had to go hunting.

Now there's just the itty bitty dinky little things at the bottom of the page to click on for "add a reply and quote".

If you aren't on the net and you don't know the website is going to change to a different address, then how can you read the about the domain change. Even a mass email would have helped.

Tom.

That's pure logic.

Although I think things sometimes happen too fast to give everyone a proper heads-up.