FISH-A-THON FOR A CURE!

Dang that's a awesome amount for pledges I only had Dad give us a pledge it is hard down here to get help for just about anything with the workforce right now.

Yeah, things are tough for alot of people. That news article on the Canadian Cancer Society a few weeks back didn't help either...actually had a couple people mention that while getting a few of our pledges.

However, anything helps!!

It's great to see what can be done with "modern medicine"...ask Wayne! :)

It's great to see what can be done with "modern medicine"...ask Wayne! :)

Frank I here ya on that as my Grandfather lost his battle a short time after they found his cancer back in the 80's, but my father has been giving a great battle for 5 years now and is 2 years past his expiry date that they gave him.( he still sais he has 5 years left in him) I dont post alot of updates but he did get good news on Monday he gets to take the summer off and not start up until October so we plan to get a bunch of fishing in before October comes around.

Quick weather update for Langton area...chance of t-storms...60% AM, 30% afternoon, 40 % PM.

Ryan does have the pavilion rented out, so we definitely have a dry spot if necessary. The lake is relatively small for those that don't know it, so, if we do have thunder and/or lightning rolling in, we can get back to the launch area quickly. If you're using mono line and it starts to float...get the heck off the water (speaking from experience on this one!!).

Let's ALL have a fantastic time, and be safe!!

Looking forward to seeing some of you that I haven't seen in awhile, as well as, meeting a bunch of others :Gonefishing:

The girlfriend and I are pumped for this!

I have been counting down the days since I originally heard about it! Only got $90 in pledges, but every penny counts! Hope everyone has a good time tomorrow and we stay dry, I would hate for it to rain hard as my poor dinghy wouldn't survive very well :P

If anyone knows any hotspots pm me, I'll take any tips that are being given :P

Good Luck all!

Dang Vince I hope its not because I am coming this time :jerry:

I hope the turn out is good with the latest weather report it looks like a wet day or at least lots of weather around either way we will be there. We are ready for rain or sun bring it on.

I hope the turn out is good with the latest weather report it looks like a wet day or at least lots of weather around either way we will be there. We are ready for rain or sun bring it on.

Mother nature can stuff it!! We're there no matter what!

See you all in the morning!! :Gonefishing:

Umm Frank,

You do know that team GR8 is looking for a carp right :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Oh, and some bass upgrades would be nice.

Ya'all have a great time fish-a-thoners :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Slayer

P. RTRD

Umm Frank,

You do know that team GR8 is looking for a carp right :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Oh, and some bass upgrades would be nice.

Ya'all have a great time fish-a-thoners :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Slayer

P. RTRD

Thanks Frank and Albert, Mike that was the exact reasonsarcasm.gif JK. I was asked today to come in on monday for overtime, so I accepted. Now I have to push 3 days of work into 2 at homewallbash.gif . I told my girls this as well and a chance thunderstorms as well. They took it well. My youngest made me promise a morning of fishing on sundayblush.gifgood.gif

Best of luck to all of you that are attendinggood.gif

Hey gang! Been running around finishing off last minute details! We got or last bit of prizes in today and I will post them up in the morning... Things like custom hand made baits thanks to Clive and Rockstar Lures, and A Calais DC donated by Dave Mercer! We also got some awesome prizes from Lambeth Rod and Tackle and Angling Sports in London!

As for the weather, the hourly forecast is 100% on or side so it should be a great day! Can't wait to see you all in the morning!

Thanks again for all the support and generosity!

Cheers,

Ryan