Stay classy Vancouver!!!!

BillM

You know Bill it`s amazing that stuff like this happens, those young drunken fools are not fans.

And you know what that would have happened even if the canucks would have won the game!!!

The fuzz should be looking at the video very carefully to identify as many as the punks as they can so the law can deal out a little payback of their own.

I weep for the future!!! :(

Were the rioters made up of roaming gangs again, and they just used the Stanley Cup Final loss as an excuse to loot the city and flip cars.

If so, ther gang attire is a strange choice what with all the Vancouver hockey jerseys and capes, and sponge hockey puck hats.

I saw on the news this morning they have a Facebook page where the police are requesting you submit your photos of the riot so they can possibly identify the vandals and morons to charge them!!!

I saw on the news this morning they have a Facebook page where the police are requesting you submit your photos of the riot so they can possibly identify the vandals and morons to charge them!!!

They had 20 000 followers by the morning !!!

The whole hockey world was watching that game last night and Vancouver as a city was on stage and that crap happens , what an embarrassment !!

In all the finals I have watched I have never seen the captain get the cup and have to dodge flying water bottles from the jokers in the seats,

Shame on you Vancouver !!!!!

What an embarrasment!!! Getting trounced like that by Beantown and then rioting??? What the hell??? Having been out to Vancouver, knowing that they don't like us Ontarians, you know what, I have a real reason not to like them now!! You go you bunch of morons, trash your city!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I don't see why an entire city is held responsible for the actions of a few but if knee-jerk reaction and over-reacting is your thing then be my guess.

These things are typically organized by anarchist groups looking to intentionally ruin something the general populace holds dear... aka hockey!

I don't see why an entire city is held responsible for the actions of a few but if knee-jerk reaction and over-reacting is your thing then be my guess.

I guess you missed the bottles thrown at Chara when he received the cup? Act of holigans as well?

Give me a break.

These things are typically organized by anarchist groups looking to intentionally ruin something the general populace holds dear... aka hockey!

I some what agree with you that all the people from Vancouver shouldn't be painted with the same brush here

but these acts by a select few idiots will result in Vancouver's image being tarnished , thats just the way

it is !

More pictures of Canuck fans *cough* I mean hooligans from last night.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06/16/photos-riots-fire-destruction-after-vancouvers-loss/

I have a feeling alot of those folks "wish" they woke up this morning with a huge Mom tattoo across their backs.

The one picture of the kid or boy or man(not really sure what to call him) in front of the Bank Of Montreal has me laughing so hard, I can't eat my lunch.

Edited by Harrison

Wow, these photos are disturbing. What the heck are these idiots thinking???

Lighting a police car on fire with pics being taken of you? Thats gotta be good for a few years in a cell.

If I'm the NHL Vancouver is going to be punished to some degree, I have no idea how though?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I guess you missed the bottles thrown at Chara when he received the cup? Act of holigans as well?

Give me a break.

I also saw an arena full of people stick around to cheer when Boston received the cup as well as when Thomas received the Connie. The bulk of the ill will I saw was directed at Bettman, which he probably deserves.

Like I said, you're applying the actions of a few to all.

If you think Toronto would be different you're gullible. There's :asshat:'s there too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OW6cu4Ypk

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I am on topic. A few drunk frat boys and some hippy punk anarchist types do not reflect the overwhelming majority of the population, and every city in Canada has them. I hope those responsible are nailed to the wall.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I have to agree. IF (LOL) Toronto ever made it to the cup and had the same out come I'm almost positive there would be tards in the streets doing the same thing.

It's unfortunate, but true.

And I'm not worried about Vancouver's image, the city will be fine. My concern is about the safety of the majority not involved and how they shouldn't feel embarrassed for their city but angry for those responsible.