heads up inland!!!

Twocoda

I'd just looked at the radar 10 minutes ago... rain is so intense it goes beyond their colour scale that ends at Red... it's purple inplaces and headed this way. Not what I need to see... I have 8 acres of neglected grass to get cut by noon tomorrow.

We had one hell of a storm roll through here last night/early morning, so much lightning I thought a police crusier was out side.. add in some hail as well and it was a noisy night

Unproven yet but apparently two twisters landed between Cambridge and Hamilton as per chch news

Missed us, knocked our lawn furnature and things around but no serious damage. Bobcayegon apparently has quite a bit of damage and Hwy. 35 is closed North of Fenelon with trees and power lines down.

If you know anyone in those areas and need me to check on them just let me know. I also have a portable 6500 watt generator that I would loan out if needed.

705-328-0577

We lost power on Wednesday, finally got powered up again on Saturday. When the hydro truck left, he accidentally cut the phone line, didn't get that back until yesterday.

We been roughing it, good practice for lakair..