May 24 long weekend report..Walleye non stop!!

tb4me

Well yet another long weekend has come and gone..Sorry for the late report but I have been busy paying for my holiday this week. We were down to the Trent 2 weeks ago for some pike action. For those of you that read the report see the pics. For those of you that didn't here is the highlight of the weekend

P4300050.jpg

Anyway on to this long weekend past. We went to the Trent with Friends and family! We had a blast. It didn't seem to matter where we fished either they were on Baby :thumbsup_anim: . Drifting the fast water to 30 feet of water.. They were there and hungry! The fishing was so good we decided to go try the Hastings Dam Sat night..It was shoulder to shoulder with crossing lines city...The mosquitos were so thick we were out of there in a mere 20 minutes. .In total we managed 15 fish and kept 9. 5 of them were 19 inches! Either the fish gods were good to us of there is a TON of slot fish this year. I have to admit there is nothing nicer then seeing your 10 year old daughter reel in a 19 inch walleye in some of the toughest, roughest,fast moving snag city water. I'm a proud Daddy to say the least :worthy:

P5220182.jpg

Anyway Ill let the pics od the rest of the talking. Thanks for reading folks!!

P5220184.jpg

HookNlip and his boys!!

P5210135.jpg

P5210151.jpg

Notice my lucky little girl's "lucky fishing hat"?

P5210162.jpg

What a beautiful sight!

P5210169.jpg

P5230214.jpg

P5230216.jpg

Looks like a great weekend Ron - great pics of the kids and looks like you got a walleye fest to bootgood.gif Did ya get a length on that Gator?

Thanks for the report!

Ya Rick it was a 36 inch Gator. Hey does anyone know how to edit the title of my post...I have 2 spelling errors ...DOH! :wallbash:

I think it was the shirt you're wearing in pic #3 . Fish just love a winner rolleyes.gif

(you should have an EDIT button when you click on your post to correct the beerslips)

Lol awesome, I didnt even notice the shirt..Good eye Rick! Your they do like winners!!