What are the odds!!?

limeyangler

Hi all.

About 2 weeks ago i lost my camera :oops::(:angry::dunno::(

This morning I get a call from Fed x...our new camera has arrived.

5 minutes later my wife calls from work to say a work colleague has just told her that a friend of hers has our camera...she found it in the middle of the road 2 weeks ago....showed it to her and she recognised the pictures of our son on it.

Turns out it was advertised for the last 2 weeks on a local news forum's lost and found, but we had not seen it.

So....in the space of 5 minutes i have 2 camera's!

We are giving our cheaper camera to the lady who found it as she had lost a camera and needs one...despite this she still did everything she could to get our camera back to us!

There is hope for the human race after all B)

lol, thats pretty cool Limey!!!

Some weird stuff happened for me yesterday casting for a pike with a rapala x-rap, snagged a lure, and it was the exact same lure I had on! lol

Some weird stuff going on here, but good on you for helping the lady out with a new camera!!!

Thanks guys,

Pretty cool Simon, although I'd almost like to advise you to keep both cameras right now with your camera history :lol:

Hey Joey, we are keeping both cameras its another older one that does not do as good videos that we are passing on.

And yes...now my wife says we'll always have a camera even when (lol...not if) i break or lose another one.

There's a win-win situation!

You get to upgrade the camera AND get your pictures off the old one!

Hey Brian, thats exactly it! Although the camera was not cheap...both my wife and me were more upset about the pictures on it.

We had downloaded and stored all of them except the ones we had just taken of Jack's first boat ride of this year, i left the camera on the tonneau cover of the truck as i trailered the boat from that trip and drove off.

I'll post the pics and vids of that trip today when i get the camera back...i think there were some really good shots on there.

Well when the next ice age comes... and the resultant ice and glacier shift happens, then melts.. some lucky alien is going to have my nice Canon A570 that currently resides at the bottom of Grey Owl Lake! :lol:

Great jesture Simon and great to get those pictures back!

Thats great to have the old camera returned and good karma to give the camera to her. I am currently in Portugal with my in-laws showing the kids where thir grandparents came from. I can tell you these pictures are worth way more than the price of the camera.