Trent River Report!

tb4me

We went to open the trailer this weekend. Well we were greeted to unusually high and fast waters.

P4299715.jpg

P4299809.jpg

We did manage to get the boat launched. When fishing our usual crappie spot, we caught many crappie (kept 6)We did get some OOS fish that were all released they were bass and a Huge Walleye in the same spot as the crappies.

P4299980.jpg

After a great day of mixed species I decided to use the old tried tested and true method of large sucker minnows and a bobber..Had a good day with lots of smaller pike. On the last minnow I managed get a big one to hit! I must admit I'm new to Pike fishing so this was my PB pike. Had a great weekend! Lots of fish and a huge crappie feast! Does life get any better?

P4309993.jpg

P4309999.jpg

P4300054.jpg

P4300053.jpg

P4300057.jpg

Thanks for looking folks!

Edited by tb4me

Congrats on the PB Ron - looks like a great weekendthumbsup_anim.gif . Cool measuring device too - all you needed was potato and you had a naked supperjerry.gif !

Looks like it took a while to get home and unpacked from the time you posted?

(PS - I should be around tonight if you want to stop by for the rod holders -then maybe your can straighten out the one you were using in the pictures?whistling.gif )

Funny stuff guys! I thought you would get a kick out of the beer..As for the coors light thats what was in Mama's hand at that time...lol. We had a great weekend and thanks for the positive comments!

• 2 years later...