Wow!

ctdd2006

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

A tight and lucky game like tonight is simply a reminder of why you can't throw 2 games away in the playoffs. The 'nucks have made their bed....

Vancouver must be wanting to win especially bad at home in dramatic fashion, they have played terrible the last three games. Two tight losses in games 2 and 3, followed by two obliterations by chicago. Another tight game last night. Chicago looked like they ran out of steam for a while in the third, but Vancouver just didn't have the horsepower to pull through. I am pulling for chicago, as I hate vancouver. Some great hockey being played by some players in Chicago. Some freaking pounding hits too.

I have a feeling like it Toews wasn't MIA this series would be long over with the 'nucks making tee times. Bickell, Bolland and Keith are the top player on the ice for chicago right now. Even Hossa is playing well.

Edited by jedimaster

bickells goal was a solid goal, good forecheck and a thundering hit by bolland, and bickell roofed it. the other was a bad play by the goalie but the strong forecheck opened up bolland, the breakaway goal was nice, and luongo coughed up a bad rebound for the fourth.

Vancouver has to put someone in net and whoever it is can't play crappy like either of those two... who do you all think will start game 7. I don't think they can really afford to shelter Loungo. but it sure seems like the backup is going to start.

I would like Boston and Chicago to win so I am not forced to root for either canadian team that I don't give a rats ass about... Remember when the Sen's were "Canada's team" hahaha

nobody's forcing u to cheer for anyone, feel free to cheer for any "american team", if u can find one, you must of misspoke, im pretty sure if u check the rosters, boston's one of the most "canadian" teams around, not so much for vancouver or montreal. so i think what you meant to say was "I hope Vancouver or Montreal wins" i'm sure the teams appreciate ur support and so do the rats ass'

nobody's forcing u to cheer for anyone, feel free to cheer for any "american team", if u can find one, you must of misspoke, im pretty sure if u check the rosters, boston's one of the most "canadian" teams around, not so much for vancouver or montreal. so i think what you meant to say was "I hope Vancouver or Montreal wins" i'm sure the teams appreciate ur support and so do the rats ass'

American teams are in the USA, Canadian teams are in Canada. I can't believe I had to type that.

but you do feel FORCED to cheer for teams playing in a sport, you did type that

It wasn't me that wrote "I feel forced" and I definitly DON'T feel forced, but I do prefer cheering for teams that are located in Canadian cities. It means more for the country and we can cheer for our canadian teams together in the playoffs. 6 canadian teams versus 24 american teams = underdogs. Trying to attract talent in cold canadian cities versus balmy climates = underdogs. Balance book and tv ratings pressure from an american commisioner versus Canadian heritage= underdogs. Canadian cities are at a disadvantage in the NHL so I feel that any support is self serving for our country.

...off topic... so.... GO CANUCKS GO!!! As somebody already said, if they get knocked out, expect big changes for next year.