The perfect place on Sturgeon lake

Big Cliff

Just found out that our next door neighbour is moving on and they have just put their place on the market. This is not a cottage, it is a beautiful house and the owner is maticulas in everything he does. Wet slip boat house, huge 2 car garage, paved driveway. Fantastic fishing right off the dock, Beautifully manucured hedges and gardens. I'll bet he might even throw in the boat and best of all, you'd have a fantastic neighbour on one side and me on the other. (Ok, Ok, so there is a downside to everything)

Anyway, if you know someone that might be interested let me know, Asking is $495,000 but I bet there is some wiggle room in there. I'd love to have a fellow OFNr as a neighbour! I might be able to help with jobs, moving, WHATEVER!!!!! Oh and not that it matters much but I know a fairly good small engine mechanic that lives close by.

Just found out that our next door neighbour is moving on and they have just put their place on the market. This is not a cottage, it is a beautiful house and the owner is maticulas in everything he does. Wet slip boat house, huge 2 car garage, paved driveway. Fantastic fishing right off the dock, Beautifully manucured hedges and gardens. I'll bet he might even throw in the boat and best of all, you'd have a fantastic neighbour on one side and me on the other. (Ok, Ok, so there is a downside to everything)

Anyway, if you know someone that might be interested let me know, Asking is $495,000 but I bet there is some wiggle room in there. I'd love to have a fellow OFNr as a neighbour! I might be able to help with jobs, moving, WHATEVER!!!!! Oh and not that it matters much but I know a fairly good small engine mechanic that lives close by.

Stop Teasing me Cliff.. If I win tomorrow night you could be in TROUBLE :whistling::tease:

How would you handle someone buying it on Spec and putting renters in next door to ya! You could be the grounds keeper... :w00t:

I am in Wayne if you are looking for a silent partner ... as long as we go chasin some Sturgeon toothies once in a while :)

I am in Wayne if you are looking for a silent partner ... as long as we go chasin some Sturgeon toothies once in a while :)

You could probably generate about $25,000.00 a year renting it out but I have way too much work to do right now LOL. As far as chasing toothies, we catch them right off the dock so you wouldn't have to go far.

The place just two doors over sold recently for $440,000.. with no boat house, no garage, and not nearly as nice a lot so I doubt this will be on the market for very long.

Sounds really fantastic Cliff, I'll be up next week to look at it....but first I'll have to make a stop at the OLG office in T.O to pick up my lottery prize. :whistling:

But seriously I hope that a good person buys it and all works out. Maybe you posting it here will bring a favorable result.

Hey Cliff, have you heard what is going on with the marina next door? I hear its been sold, and might be filled with condo's now?? That will suck!!!! Might be a good time to sell, rather than buy??

I tried launching there last week, and there was a chain locked across the driveway. Sucks!!! I've been launching there for over 20 years, and this is the first time I couldn't get in. So much for my season launch pass, eh?

S.

Hey Cliff, have you heard what is going on with the marina next door? I hear its been sold, and might be filled with condo's now?? That will suck!!!! Might be a good time to sell, rather than buy??

I tried launching there last week, and there was a chain locked across the driveway. Sucks!!! I've been launching there for over 20 years, and this is the first time I couldn't get in. So much for my season launch pass, eh?

S.

I did hear that it had been sold but condos would raise property values even more. As for a place to launch, call me, I can hook you up.

I got launched no problem just down the street, but the point is I paid for a season pass, and couldn't get in. I have an earful for the owners when I see them.

I dunno if I'd want to live beside a new condo complex is what I was getting at, not property values. No doubt it will fill up with a bunch of city riff raff and thier fancy boats, only now they will live there, and not just dock thier boats. Its too bad, but I knew it was coming.

S.