Free Smartphone apps

jjcanoe

Anyone have any favorite FREE apps for their smartphones?

Here's mine for my new BlackBerry,

QR Code reader

It's worked great everytime for me (so far) and saves you time when you download new apps. You don't even need to log in to BB appworld to use it!

Make sure you post what system they are on and make sure they are FREE ones!

jjcanoe

Anyone have any favorite FREE apps for their smartphones?

Here's mine for my new BlackBerry,

QR Code reader

It's worked great everytime for me (so far) and saves you time when you download new apps. You don't even need to log in to BB appworld to use it!

Make sure you post what system they are on and make sure they are FREE ones!

jjcanoe

JJ, whats the point of the code reader? I mean what benefit does it have? I have never used, nor thought I needed it, but now after going onto App World, I could see this being useful if its what I think it is for.

JJ, whats the point of the code reader? I mean what benefit does it have? I have never used, nor thought I needed it, but now after going onto App World, I could see this being useful if its what I think it is for.

The biggest benefit I find with it is you don't have to re-log in each time (or at all) when you download an app from bb appworld, just pull out your phone and scan the QR code at the bottom of the app, it loads it on your phone and sets it up automatically for you. big time saver if you're planning on downloading a bunch of apps. 2 touches on your phone and your done (1. open code reader, it then scans the code automatically using you camera 2. set trusted app status, & you're done!)

Password Keeper for Android.

Stores all your passwords and usernames for any application/website you need.

Requires a Master Password to login, It's very useful!

Does anyone know of an app that has/is a TOPOGRAPHICAL map? I know the guys from G2 Angling have it... Just don't know what

it's called. :s Anyone?

IPhone

Topographic Maps Canada - Free and doesn't use data. You download once and its stored

Pudding Camera - its in Korean but one of the best Photo apps i've played with. Its not hard to figure out.

CamScanner - I use this for work all the time. If you have a contract/paperwork that you need to send and can't find a fax you take a picture and it converts it into a .PDF and you can email it. ( be careful cuz it does use a lot of data)

Skype - avoid Long distance charges when there is Free WiFi available

Hope these help everyone out a bit.

Nick

Password Keeper for Android.

Stores all your passwords and usernames for any application/website you need.

Requires a Master Password to login, It's very useful!

Does anyone know of an app that has/is a TOPOGRAPHICAL map? I know the guys from G2 Angling have it... Just don't know what

it's called. :s Anyone?

Navionics