g2g

corvette1

A vote??? yea lets try that sometime and see if we get 365 different answers. :rofl2:

Art

So fathers day is better? :rolleyes:

General canvass and throwing say 2-4 dates to narrow it down would have been nice, look at the amount of members that are not able to attend.

It works for other gatherings in the fall and winter, but what do I know. :unsure:

Edited by BUSTER

Buster....you've been here how long? Have you been to one just ONE yet? It has always been on the same weekend except for one year. There are also other considerations...for example, try to get a lodge to hold things open till the eleventh hour because someone forgot to ask their better half if that date was ok. This is the way it works. If you guys want to look after it and find a date where everyone can be present, great go for it. It won't work Bubba. We've been in this business for too long. If someone else wants to handle it, I have no problem with that.

As Roy said.

My anniversary is that weekend,so i know it has been that weekend for a long time.

Normally a guy wouldn't be allowed to go away fishing on his anniversary, so i was smart about it.

I bring my wife with me :thumbsup_anim:

Killing 2 birds with one stone LOL.

Mercman, you doubted me as to when it is?

Ha, like i would be wrong.

kellys phone 005.jpg

I understand the tradition the "regulars" have with this weekend. It is always booked for that weekend well in advance so the "yankee" crew and other from far away can plan ahead and make it. I also agree with Buster that Father's day is difficult for some to get away. I will be 40 minutes away, like last year, and I may still not make it (like last year). Father's day means more to my wife and kids then it does to me. Either way I'll plan to make a showing. If I do great..if I don't I'll still fish, enjoy a fire with friends and drink beer. Hope to see you all there, meet some members and chat with Kevin about the West Arm.

Buster....you've been here how long? Have you been to one just ONE yet? It has always been on the same weekend except for one year. There are also other considerations...for example, try to get a lodge to hold things open till the eleventh hour because someone forgot to ask their better half if that date was ok. This is the way it works. If you guys want to look after it and find a date where everyone can be present, great go for it. It won't work Bubba. We've been in this business for too long. If someone else wants to handle it, I have no problem with that.

Met you at the picton merlin park one year roy. My work is summer related 8ths on 4 mths off. but would have liked to come with my wife and kids , just haven't been able to Yet.

Edited by BUSTER

I think Roy got that one Chris.. give it some more thought! :whistling::D

Heck.. even Mercman knew what I was getting at...

Sorry Wayne but we have put a lot of thought into these G2G dates and worked with Kevin as best we could so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not getting your joke.

Pikeslayer, does this mean you are coming this year???

Great im looking forward to you,mercman and GBW being there this year :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Hey Dann,

I am looking forward to my first ever g2g. I just don't know wether it's gonna be lakair this spring or boq in November. But I am determined to make one or the other.