This week's CT Deals

MSBruno

Hey everyone,

I am going to let you in on a little secret. CTC (at least in Barrie) does something called one day before and one day after. This means you can go into the store the day before the sale starts and get the product at the sale price and also if the sale ends you can go in one day late and still get the sale price.

I always seem to get the product on sale before it sells out. ;)

Let's keep this between us. lol

LOL.. Cudz.. how I got Terry his 3HP Jiffy @ 50% off.. the night before around 7pm and the price was already changed in the computer. Even if it wasn't you just bring it back the next day with their price guarantee and get your refund. (which was my original plan)

LOL.. Cudz.. how I got Terry his 3HP Jiffy @ 50% off.. the night before around 7pm and the price was already changed in the computer. Even if it wasn't you just bring it back the next day with their price guarantee and get your refund. (which was my original plan)

Nice.

The suffix line saving is pretty funny because walmart sells the 832 for $19.99 so it is 40% off the ctc price, not the price everywhere else. By the way walmart will pricematch anything as well so you cn just take in the flyer and get the line there too.

Nice.

The suffix line saving is pretty funny because walmart sells the 832 for $19.99 so it is 40% off the ctc price, not the price everywhere else. By the way walmart will pricematch anything as well so you cn just take in the flyer and get the line there too.

I didn't know that about Walmart. One way or another, I'm getting a few spools tomorrow. My new Citica, is looking naked without any line on it :lol:

Hey everyone,

I am going to let you in on a little secret. CTC (at least in Barrie) does something called one day before and one day after. This means you can go into the store the day before the sale starts and get the product at the sale price and also if the sale ends you can go in one day late and still get the sale price.

Thats Sounds Kinda Klepto..... :whistling:

Just Kidding Cudz Thanks For The Tip :worthy:

Just got back from C.T. and picked up a couple of spools of suffix 832. I went to the manager and he wrote me a slip to give to the casher for tomorrow's sales price. There were also other deals at this C.T. in Scarborough. Picked up some Canadian Wigglers for $3 and Lyman lures for $2. Great deals.

Edited by Bernie66

Just got back from C.T. and picked up a couple of spools of suffix 832. I went to the manager and he wrote me a slip to give to the casher for tomorrow's sales price. There were also other deals at this C.T. in Scarborough. Picked up some Canadian Wigglers for $3 and Lyman lures for $2. Great deals.

Lyman's for $2!!!!!!!! Man, I live in the wrong city :lol:

Hey everyone,

Actually, They will honor this, weeks after the sale! If I miss a sale or something is just really expensive I go to customer service and ask if it will be coming on sale. Sometimes they say they can't tell you if it will be on sale but they can tell you if it has recently, and chances are it has and they will always give you the sale price, 2 weeks after even. I know a lot of people don't want to be bothered but it can save you quite a bit just by asking a simple question.

I'm not a pro so opinion is ???? however, went to BPS during the sale and looked at the Sufix 832. Seemed awful stiff to me and would have some memory. Then again, I'm in love with Spider Thread as stays limp and holds up well. Did buy some Seaguar Abrazix though to put on the reel I use for float fishing. We'll see.

Bill

went to the CTC at Dixie & Dundas. Got two spools of Suffix and two Live Target Frogs, for $50.76, just enough to get a $10 gift card from CTC as well (They have a promo where you spend $50 and get $10gift card back)

WHat a STEAL!!

Edited by addy79