NF - I'm not religious....

See you guys are beyond awesome! Definitely helped to read through your stories that ended well and to have so many positive outlooks. Everything you read online seems to point to a negative outcome... not a good thing to google this sort of stuff. I'm currently burying myself in house and office work to sort of take my mind off it a little and to make sure we have everything taken care of and in order before Tuesday. We have a fair bit of stuff to get done before then as we weren't expecting the little one so soon. I was trying to get my basement finished and my new office up and running so Claira could take over my current office and would have a nursery, but apparently she's impatient just like her mom... :)

I will get back to you guys individually as soon as time permits. Thank you once again OFC - this place truly is one of a kind.

Thanks again and have a great sunday afternoon!

Ryan and Family

Hi Ryan

I haven't been on OFC for weeks (on a course)...anyway....this morning with the crazy weather I drove myself in a little earlier....and decided to take a peek here. Baby Claira is lonesome. She hears you all and she wants to join her family. All will be well. And I will be praying for her and thinking of you all including your Grandmother.

Thanks guys! Nanny's in the hospital right now, just waiting to hear how everything goes... we have a bunch of stuff to finish off and get sorted and ready before tomorrow. All of your thoughts and time that you put into sending us PM's and stories of happy endings are priceless and very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ryan & Family

You know my thoughts Ryan, as we talked before I left.... and you know the story of our "lost baby" that is currently doing her Masters in Architecture at Waterloo.

Hope all went well yesterday and all are doing FINE !

Wayne

See you guys are beyond awesome! Definitely helped to read through your stories that ended well and to have so many positive outlooks. Everything you read online seems to point to a negative outcome... not a good thing to google this sort of stuff. I'm currently burying myself in house and office work to sort of take my mind off it a little and to make sure we have everything taken care of and in order before Tuesday. We have a fair bit of stuff to get done before then as we weren't expecting the little one so soon. I was trying to get my basement finished and my new office up and running so Claira could take over my current office and would have a nursery, but apparently she's impatient just like her mom... :)

I will get back to you guys individually as soon as time permits. Thank you once again OFC - this place truly is one of a kind.

Thanks again and have a great sunday afternoon!

Ryan and Family

Ryan,

If anything/everything I googled/read on line was true, I wouldn't be here today to reply to your post. Stay positive & strong for your loved ones. Good things happen to good strong people.

God Bless,

Simon/Slayer