what song are you listening to right now???

a nuclear explosion detonated in Hamilton last night the city was leveled best show I have ever seen them do and I don't say this lightly best drum solo I have ever seen the show was ferocious the boys definitely are the Godfathers of Metal the set list 1. Black Sabbath 2. Fairies Wear Boots 3. After Forever 4. Into the Void 5. Snowblind 6. War Pigs 7. Behind the Wall of Sleep 8. N.I.B. 9. Hand of Doom 10. Rat Salad 11. Iron Man 12. Dirty Women 13. Children of the Grave 14. Paranoid

img_5329.jpg

a nuclear explosion detonated in Hamilton last night the city was leveled best show I have ever seen them do and I don't say this lightly best drum solo I have ever seen the show was ferocious the boys definitely are the Godfathers of Metal the set list 1. Black Sabbath 2. Fairies Wear Boots 3. After Forever 4. Into the Void 5. Snowblind 6. War Pigs 7. Behind the Wall of Sleep 8. N.I.B. 9. Hand of Doom 10. Rat Salad 11. Iron Man 12. Dirty Women 13. Children of the Grave 14. Paranoid

I'm gonna regret for some time not being there to see that show Peter.

Glad you enjoyed it. :clapping:

Wow, what an insane setlist! I almost regret not going. Ozzy being a basket case (and more importantly, Dio not being there), plus the Bill Ward Bull totally soured me on the whole thing.

Wow, what an insane setlist! I almost regret not going. Ozzy being a basket case (and more importantly, Dio not being there), plus the Bill Ward Bull totally soured me on the whole thing.

well you may get a chance in August they are going to roll into the molson amphitheater

if they all hold together and survive the next bunch of months they will either be punched or as tight as a drum and blow up Toronto

after watching last night I really don't think bill ward could keep the pace

the young guy drumming has to be one of the hardest hitters I have ever seen just a beast

as far as ozzy goes ive seen him since the late seventies and when hasn't he been a basket case

make no mistake these guys were rocking and firing on all cylinders

Peter

up next

the who

david Gilmour

iron maiden

????????

Edited by BITEME.Esq

New Iggy Pop record with Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures) is absolutely great, likely his best material since his first two Bowie-produced solo albums back in the mid-70's. Josh is even giving off Bowie vibes here with his backing vocals, and even kinda looks like him.