what song are you listening to right now???

And lastly I'd be amiss if I didn't post a local legend Paul James, get out & see him while you can (don't know if he's touring this year)

X2 I first met Paul James at a local outdoor festival here in town he was playing at. Back maybe 2002, it was Aug 17th , the day of Elvis' passing and he did a Elvis set, the early rockabilly stuff not the later crooner, white jump suit , type crap, Rockabilly is right up Paul's alley, it was excellent. What really blew me away was when he sent everyone off stage except the bass player, he grabbed an acoustic guitar and the bass player a standup bass and he did an early Bob Dylan set, outstanding , he even could pass for Bob onstage the resemblance was uncanny. Come to find out he has been friends with Dylan for a long time and guests onstage with him on occasion when Dylan has a concert date in southern Ontario.

Took in a friday night show with 54-40 in Oakville. This time around they are doing an "Unplugged" version of their catalogue. Always an interesting night listening to their music and hearing Mr. Osborne's witicisms on life. Without a doubt one of my favorite lyricists and voices! A great show!!! Catch them if you can :clapping:

Brad Merritt leading the Ocean Pearl sing-a-long IMG_0092_zpsmmghfbag.jpg